15.Chapter

Danielle's P.O.V
Waking up to an empty bed was not what I was hoping for. The window was open and the cold wind blew in. I got up to stretched when I stepped on a piece of paper. I picked it up and started to read.

'Morning Babe,
Sorry I wasn't there when you woke up. I had to go to meet up with Zack to take care of some stuff. I will see you Tuesday.
~Brody'

That got me thinking about him. Why is he going to be gone 'till Tuesday? I decided to clear my head and take a shower. The cuts burned. I felt bad about not telling him last night. I got out and put on a white tank top and some leggings. I went and laid back in my bed. I didn't feel like doing anything. I looked up and the ceiling thinking of my boyfriend. He never told me a lot about him. I sighed and rolled onto my side. I gave up on fighting the fatigue of the room and as soon as I knew it I was asleep.

I was in a car, I sat in the passenger seat. I looked over to see my mom. She was yelling at me. I yelled back. I had no control over it. My heart broke into pieces every time she yelled. We yelled back and forth at eachother. Then I saw a light in the rear view mirror. It was to late. The car ran into us making our car spin out. When it came to a stop I looked over to see my moms pale face, her eyes staring at me with no life in them. Blood was on her forehead and her eyes bloodshot.

She was dead.

It was my fault.

We were arguing while she was driving and she didn't pay attention.

All of a sudden the scene changed to me being tied down to two wooden poles. My dad was right in front of me yelling 'its your fault.' I looked around to see my whole family and then looked beside me to see Brody staring at me. I tried yelling for help and it didn't work. He took out a lighter and lit it. He threw it to my feet. The agony was horror. The hotness all through out my body. He looked at me and smirked. "You never did mean anything to me. We were just a fling. You can't handle me. You can't even deal with your moms death being you're fault." Those words echoed in my head and all of a sudden I woke up.

I woke up crying. My body was cold and I couldn't move. I was frozen in place. The tears burned as they ran down my cheeks. The nightmares of the car crash stopped for a long time. So why did the nightmares come back? I thought of the words 'Brody' said. It's all my fault. I fell back asleep my tears burning my face and just thought of those four words.

'It's all my fault.'

I wake again but it's light out. That means it's Monday. Time for school. I get up and get on a big sweatshirt and a pair of skinny blue jeans. I didn't care to get my makeup on or anything so I ran down the stairs. I closed the door behind me and began to walk. The air was crisp and cold. My body was cold...No I was fucking freezing. The walk was a bit long but soon enough I made it to the school. I looked for Brody's truck but it was no where in sight. Neither was Zack's. I guess he wasn't kidding.

It was now lunch and I decided to sit with the guys. It was awkward. Until I finally broke the silence.

"Do you guys know where Brody and Zack are..?" I asked just above a whisper so they could hear me. Matt looked at me. I could tell he knew.
"Please..Please tell me.."

Matt finally spit out "He's working."
Leo punched his shoulder.

"He has a job? Where's he working at? How long has he had this job? He never told me about it-" I was cut off by Leo who was smirking.

"You worried about him?"

"No..I just wanted to know. He takes me to school ever morning and takes me home that's all."