30. Chapter

(Look at the picture above to see Willow and Danielle's dresses. Which do you guys like better?)

Brody's P.O.V

It was the middle of the night when I got up. Danielle was holding onto my arm looking vulnerable. I tried to move my arm but she squeezed tight onto it. I tugged my arm a little and got out of her grip. She started stirring. I walked very unbalanced to the door having to walk on the mattresses. Then I opened the door it creaked. So I slipped through the space and started my way downstairs. Stores are open at midnight right? I grabbed my keys and started on my way to the car. I started it then drove out of the drive way. First I decided to stop at a coffee shop that I knew was always open.

...

I pulled into the small parking lot that contained only a few cars. I got out of the car and walked up to the door. The small shop was well lighted which was a plus. I heard the little bell that signaled someone walked in. I saw an elder women behind the ordering counter. I ordered a small latte. It was done quickly then I took a seat at a near table and sipped the warm liquid. All my thoughts were focused on the broken girl I left.

...

It was about nine when I was done shopping. Who knew stores don't open till six? I was on my way to Zack's house to get ready there so I could surprise Danielle. The drive was long, I was tired. Once I got to his house I started getting ready. Tonight is going to be the night.

...

Danielle's P.O.V

I woke up to Willow bouncing on me.

"Wake up! Wake up! We have to start getting ready!" She said excitedly.

"Where's Brody?" I stretched and Willow got off.

She shrugged.

"Maybe he went somewhere?"

I groaned and sat up. I have to hobble all day. I stood on my one foot and started to limp toward the bathroom.

"Where are your crutches?"

"Brody carries me around."

"Oh and where were you the past few days?"

"In bed."

"Oh."

Then we reached the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. Just staring. Until Willow pushed my shoulder.

"You ready to get ready?"

"Sure." I yawned.

Willow ran to my room and grabbed her big makeup set.

"Sit." She pointed to the toilet seat.

"Noo."

"Go to your room then."

"You made me suffer all the way to the bathroom for no reason?"

"Pretty much."

I pushed her a tiny bit and started my way back to the room. Once I reached it Willow found a chair for me to sit in by Brody's desk. She set her makeup down and smiled.

"Time to work my magic."

...

"Done!" Willow squealed.

I have been sitting in this stupid ass chair for almost an hour. I better look decent.

"Come on let's go look in the mirror!"

"I'm not wobbling all the way to the bathroom for a second then to just hobble back."

"You'll just have to wait then." She laughed.