11.Chapter

Danielle's P.O.V
We all went down the stairs to see Olivia eating a apple like a horse. I turned my back to her so I could grab a poptart and looked back at Olivia, and saw her up on Brody. All of a sudden a wave of jealousy hit me. I walked up to my sister and slapped her across her face. "Why don't you stick with Preston you know, the guy you probably had sex with last night!" I could tell she was drunk, she just looked at me.
"Bitch, I will make your life miserable!" She slurred.
She walked up to me so she was only a few inches from my face. The smell of alcohol lingered on her breath. She pushed me really hard and my back hit the back of the counter on the island. Pain rushed through my whole body. I got up then flicked her off and walked out the door. I started walking to school not wanting to start conversation with anyone. I could feel tears running down my face. I felt like I was being watched so I turned my head to make sure I wasn't being stalked. To no surprise the boys were in the car going the speed of a snail. "Danielle come on get in the car." I shook my head refusing to. The car then stopped and Zach hopped out and grabbed me. I tryed to escape his grip but, failed doing so. He put me in the back seat then locked the door, he got in the passenger side and Brody started driving.

School is going by fast. I decide to sit with the girls today. All I can hear is the girls talking about going on dates to the football game tonight. So I zone out and notice Brody laughing with his friends. He looked so cute.

"Danielle!" Sarah said waving her hand in my face.

"What?"

"You were staring at Brody!"

"No, I was not!!"

"Yes you were!" All the girls say in sync.

I roll my eyes and start pulling at the sleeves of my sweater. It was pretty cold this fall but, today was probably the worst. I'm a bit nervous for tonight. I mean like what if Zach and the boys tease me? Or Brody be's mean to me cause I'm around his friends? Or Brody questions me about last night? My thinking is interrupted by the bell signaling lunch is over and I walk out to head to my next class.

I'm now in gym with only 20 minutes of class left. We're playing volleyball and we had to get in partners. Me and Sarah were going to be partners but, Brody snatched me up. I'm very bad at sports besides track, badminton, and swimming so it's been pretty rough. Brody has been laughing at me the whole time, lucky him he's actually good at sports. It was Brody's turn to serve and I was as ready as I ever would be. He hit it and it went over the net. I ducked not wanting to get hit in the head. It did exactly what I wanted it not to do. I now laid out on the gym floor groaning and holding the top of my head in pain. I saw Brody now standing over me smiling. He put his hand out for me to grab, I did and when I was standing my head started throbbing and I gave Brody a stare. Then our coach came over with a ice pack and dropped it on my head which made my head hurt even more. Brody took me to sit on the wall and I took the ice off my head. Brody took the ice pack from my hand and tryed to place it on my head. I try smacking his hands away, it didn't phase him at all. He now held it on my head. I started to pout and he noticed. He smirked and poked my cheek. I still pouted, then the bell rang. I ran to the locker room and took my shower then got dressed. I met Brody in the gym then we walked out to the parking lot together. The drive was silent so I decided to think of an outfit to wear. Then we were in his driveway, I got out and started to walk into my house when Brody called me.

"Hey uh Danielle I'll see you at 8!" He says smirking looking down at the ground then at me. I mouthed the words 'okay' and he walked inside and so did I. I run up to my room and lock the door. Now all I need to do is find something to wear, and take care of my bashing migraine.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Note: It's a short chapter (: let me know what you guys are thinking about the book so far? Mmkay? Love you guys c: