4.Chapter

Brody's P.O.V
She closed the door, I started walking back to my house. We were neighbors now, should be fun to mess around with her. I smirk at the thought of her, she looked so beautiful with her blonde hair, light green eyes and her pale skin. She was a bit of a flirt in a way that I liked. Her brother is a jerk though, I can't believe she wanted me to pick her up in the morning. As I got in my house I went up the stairs straight to my room I stood in front of my balcony and noticed her room was right across from mine. I knew this because I saw her walk in her room she looked as if she was crying. I just found out her name I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want to talk to me about what was wrong. So I simply watched her. It sounds a bit creepy but, I couldn't help it she looked so beautiful. I saw her shaking a bit and she walked to the corner in her room bringing her knees to her chest. She started to worry me a bit so I walked out onto my balcony and jumped onto her's to my luck the sliding window door was open. So I walked in.

Danielle's P.O.V
I didn't know what to do, I looked up and saw Brody. How did he get in here?! I looked back down,It doesn't matter how he got in here. I couldn't talk I was just shaking and crying trying to catch my breath. I looked back up and he looked like he knew what was happening. He kneeled down next to me. I watch his every move. " I'm going to touch your hand okay Danielle?" he said calmly. All I did was shake my head no and he then said "Dannielle, I'm trying to help you, please let me." I don't even know him, but the look in his eye somehow made me trust him, I then shook my head yes and he touched my hand. His hand was warm and comforting. He then said he was going to touch my cheek, I let him. Then he unexpectedly hugged me. My breathing slowed I started to shake less but, started to cry more. He let me cry on his chest and he held me. The room got darker and darker and all I knew is that I felt safe and I slowly fell asleep.