32.Chapter

Brody's P.O.V

She laid in bed, peacefully and quiet. Scrapes everywhere, bruises here and there, and a sad expression. I wasn't able to check anything else, just a quick look over. Matt changed her cast, and stopped the bleeding on my side. Now she was just laying there. She never woke up yet.

I sat on the bed while she laid there not moving.

"Baby I'm sorry." I tucked a piece of loose hair behind her ear.

"I didn't mean for this to happen. I really didn't. I wanted you to have fun for one night. No worries. Just happiness. I let this happen, and I can't forgive myself for it. But I'm just sorry. I love you baby. You're my world. My one and only."

I Brody just said that to a girl. I don't care anymore. I will admit it. She changed me in ways I didn't know was possible. I rubbed her arm and stood up, walking to grab a pair of sweatpants. I changed into them and walked over to the bed. I laid down on the other side of Danielle. I held her close to me. Her skin was cold.

I held her close, as if it was the last time I'd see her. I laid there whispering to her.

Wake up baby.

I love you.

Please.

I just want to hear your voice.

Princess, I wish I could give you a true loves kiss and you'd wake up.

I'm sorry I let this happen to you.

I love you so much..

I then heard a quiet gasp and a warm breath. Then the four words I never thought I would hear came out.

"I love you more." It was faint but real, soft and soothing. The one girl that made my heart hurt, woke up and she just said she loved me more.

...

Danielle's P.O.V

I woke up with a killer headache and pain everywhere. But I felt safe in the chest of my prince.

"Hey." In response I snuggled into his chest more.

"Come on, we have to get up so Matt can check everything."

"I'm going to take a shower first." I groaned.

I sat up and stayed there soon to have Brody's arms wrapped around my body. He started laying kisses on my neck which sent shivers down my back.

"You... Okay?" He asked between kisses.

I shook my head a tiny bit. Then he hit a sensitive spot and I tensed a little and he took notice. He started nibbling and I made a little noise. My cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"Never be embarrassed baby." He said in a low voice as he kissed up my neck to my jaw.

"I-I'm gonna take a shower." I went to stand up slowly and he got up also and grabbed me from behind.

"I will walk you."

Then I got in the bathroom and Brody helped me with my bag that went over my cast.

"Thanks." I have a sly smile looking at my cast.

He brought my chin up and looked me in the eyes.

"Danielle Collins, never be embarrassed of yourself."

"Why do you treat me so differently?"

There was a moment of silence.

"Cause you're special love." With that he crouched down and kissed my nose.

I bit my lip and he smirked.

"I'm going to take a shower now."

"Can the guy you love jump in too?"

I decided to play a little hard to get. Now that he knows I love him, I can't just let him have it all easy.

"Hell no." I say with a smirk.

He looked a little taken back then smirked also.

"So now this side of you comes out eh?"

"You didn't think it'd always be easy did you?"

"Right.. Okay hot shot I'll be waiting for you."

"Mhm." With that he gave me one last look and walked out shutting the door.

I got undressed but left my bra and underwear on. I looked in the mirror. I had a huge bruise on my face, scratches all over my body, a few bruises on my rib cage. I just stood there looking at my reflection. This was me. It's funny actually, I looked only a little worse then when I lived with my dad. I totally undressed, gave a sad laugh then got in the shower.

...

I found a blade. I got out of the shower and threw on my bra and underwear and some sweatpants and one of Brody's shirts. I sat on the ground and looked at my arm. Dark lines were permanently there. Forever they shall stay. I looked at the sharp blade and my arm. The blade hovered over my arm, and I was near crying.

"Baby?"

"I uh I-I'll be out in a second." I croaked. Then hiccuped.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"N-N-Nothing."

I made the first cut then a second and went to do a third when Brody got the door open. The blade fell out of my hand. I looked at him, my vision blurry cause all of the tears.

"I'm sorry. I-I-I'm sorry. B-Brody I'm-"

My stuttering cry got interrupted by Brody crouching next to me. He had tears in his eyes. He grabbed the blade and held it to me.

"If you feel the need to hurt anyone. Hurt me baby. Don't do this to yourself." I was hyperventilating at this point.

"N-No Brody."

"Then don't do this. Don't hurt yourself. You don't deserve it. You're beautiful. You're my princess. This isn't the answer to any problem. I'm here for you. This isn't how it used to be with your dad. Don't be scared to tell me anything. Don't okay..? I'm here for you. I always will be." With that he threw the blade away and grabbed a towel. He placed it around my arm and picked me up and carried me out of the bathroom. He set me on the bed and held me there. He rested his forehead on my shoulder.

"Baby.. Don't do this again.. You're with me. I will protect you, care for you, be there whenever you need me." His eyes watered but there was no more tears.

The white towel had red stains on it now. I looked down at it and he made me look at him as he cupped my face lightly.

"I love you Danielle Collins and I always will."

My eyes started watering as I looked at him.

He got up and got the first aid box from his room. Where we left it last time. He got rubbing alcohol, gaws, and some kind of tape that was in there. Then he fixed my arm up and sat down next to me then pulled me onto his lap.

"Danielle. Let's go downstairs okay? If the boys ask, I'll tell them it was from last night. The only person who may know is Zack. It'll be okay."

I shook my head the he crouched down and took the stupid bag off. Then carried me downstairs