7.Chapter

Danielle's P.O.V
"Welcome to Yogurt City, how may I help you?" I looked at Brody excited "I can't believe you took me here", I say quietly biting my lip. He walked up to the counter and got us both the largest sized container. I look at him and take my container and went up to the counter and asked for a small. I walked back to Brody and he was looking at me weirdly. "It's on me Danielle, please get a bigger size than that", he said with a exhausted tone. "I'm not going to be able to eat all of that Brody. Thanks anyway", I don't want to tell him why and thank god he didn't push the subject. Me and him walked up to the yogurt station and he got chocolate and I got cake batter. After, we got our toppings. Brody went crazy and got almost everything then he reached for the gummy bears and I smacked his hand. He set his yogurt on the counter and looked at me and watched me take almost all the gummy bears. He smirked and took one of the gummy bears off of the top of my yogurt and ate it. I looked at him and he was still smirking. We went to where they weighed it and we got in his car. He finished first and started driving, I finished when we got back to school. "You eat really slow princess", he said looking surprised. All I did was shake my head in agreement and thanked him. I hope he knows I'm going to get revenge for him eating my gummy bear.

Brody's P.O.V
She was so cute eating so slow but, it's not normal at all. Well anyways I walked to my 4th class of the day which I had with Dannielle. I see her all day and all it took was getting my counselor a pack of beer. The reason I took her out to Yogurt City was because we're friends and I don't want her to find out anything about me that has happened in the past. As I thought about all the things she could find out at any moment I realize it's the end of class. Both my 5th and 6th class go by quick. My 7th class of the day is gym and we have Mr.Tony, I wouldn't be surprised if he was on the sexual predators list. He seems tough an he's rude but you can see him checking out the girls asses as they run track. We're out on track today and I go to my gym locker and get my 3/4 length shorts on and a shirt that's tighter than the shirt I was wearing before.
I run out in the gym first and wait for Danielle to get ready. She runs out of the locker room with booty shorts and a sports bra that you can see through her muscle shirt. "Hey", I say to get her attention "want to race out to the track?" I smirk at her and she rolls her eyes. "Princess, you and me both know I'm faster than you let me just see you try, please?" I tell her because I can tell she's competitive. "You racing me? Ha you're on. Only because I want to see you cry at the track when we get there." Theirs her competitiveness. "Ready...Set..Go!" she says and takes off. We're running at the same pace and then I try a bit more and I manage to get ahead of her by a foot or two then we got close to the track and all of a sudden I see her run past me and she gets to the track first.

Danielle's P.O.V
"I win!" I scream at Brody who was still running, then got to the track a few seconds after. " You cheated." He pouted and crossed his arm just looking at me. I put my hand on his shoulder and he looked at me. "Don't worry the first step of accepting the truth is denial", I say and giggle, he acts hurt then we go to back to our class. We ran about 7 times around the track then went back to our lockers. I got in the shower and then got out only having a short towel on and walk to my locker and get my clothes I had on before. I meet Brody out in the gym then we walk to the parking lot together and get in his car. Our drive home was the total opposite of silent we were talking about our race and how I won or in his words I "cheated." The drive home seemed very short because we were in his driveway and he got out to open the door for me. We said our goodbyes then I walked to my house and opened the door. I go up to my room and changed into some sweatpants and a sports bra then remember I never gave him his hoodie back. So I put it on top of my bra and go and weigh myself in the bathroom. I weighed 5 pounds less than I did last week. I go to look out my balcony and see Brody looking at me. Then I remembered I just changed right in front of my see through door. I walked out on the balcony and he did as well. "You didn't see me do anything did you?", I asked suspicious. He looked at me and did his famous smirk and replied "not if you didn't want me to princess." I could feel my face turning as red as a tomato.