Chapter 15

A/N: wow guys It's been a while so sorry that it took so long to update!! I'm in Asia right now and there's a 12 hr time difference so I've been too tired to write anything. Hope this is okay. Comment and vote, it means the world. xoxo

Cammie please talk to me

I love you okay I didn't mean that

Gallagher Girl you know I didn't mean that I'm just tired and stressed

I'm sorry x

Cam you know I'm not like that it just slipped 

Okay that last text came out wrong.

I meant to say: it just slipped and I didn't mean it. 

Not that I'm thinking that and it just came out 

Oh you get the point 

Cameron answer your damn phone I need to know if you're okay

Are you okay? 

Well I mean why would you be I was a total asshole to you

Did you at least put on your heart rate monitor? 

No matter what I'll be there if you need me. 

Do you need me? I may be the boyfriend but I'm also the best friend who you can come to if you need to talk to someone. 

What am I saying why would you ever want to talk to me? You have three best friends who are surely much better than me at talking. 

if you start to panic you need to call me okay? No matter what circumstances we're under. 

Just, if you need me to come over, tell me. 

Did you check your pulse? Can you please just take care of yourself? 

Please just text back. Tell me that you're not about to go into the hospital again. Tell me to go away. Just say something. Please. 

God I sound so pathetic. 

But I'm not. I'm just madly in love with you and I know I shouldn't have said that. I've told you 100 times that I am 150% fine with waiting until you're ready, and I will say it another 100 times if that's what it takes. 

22 texts and counting clog up my phone as Zach tries to get me to respond. It's not that easy Zach. I think to myself as I stand in front of our fulll length mirror. I'd like to think that this is how his brain works- different thoughts coming out at a mile a minute. That he doesn't really think before he talks. That that's why he said what he said. It wasn't even that long a sentence, it's just a really sore subject. Part of me wants to laugh at his texts that ramble on and on and on and forgive him, but the other part, the stronger one I might add, needs to analyze our entire relationship and see what that one sentence really meant. Honestly, part of my subconcious is yelling at me for being surprised at his statement, whether he meant it or not. I mean look at me and look at him, we will never be a match physically, especially now when I'm not what I used to be. 

I raise my tiny tank top up so that it exposes my stomach and stand there, staring at this girl in the mirror who doesn't look like me. This girl whos ribs show slightly through her skin and abs look sickly because she does not weigh enough. My shorts hang around the my legs instead of fitting perfectly. I will never understand why some people want to be this skinny. I would do anything to get my old figure back, the one that had curves in all the right places, and muscles that anyone with a brain would envy. But that's not me anymore. That me would be close to Zach. This me is miles away.