Chapter 19

A/N: sorry for mistakes-not edited😁 I wanted to get the chapter out faster...

"Really?" he asks me, shocked.

"Really" I confirm

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure" I'm done with all of the whispers about my life. I know that I shouldn't let other people's opinions get to me, but I've had enough of the rude comments about our sex life. I'm even done with the teasing comments from our friends. I just want it to stop. And I love Zach. I know that I'm ready to do this, but I can't help but be terrified. I need to get over this fear of him seeing me- really seeing me. I need to get over the fear of being so vulnerable in front of him. This is Zach. I'm safe here.

"And you're really ready? You're not just doing this for me?"

"For the love of God Zach I'm ready. I love you and I'm ready" I say, smiling up at him. He closes the space between us and kisses me passionately, slowly walking us back and pushing me down onto my back onto the bed. I feel his hand traipsing up my side as he comes to the top of my button down uniform shirt and unbuttons the buttons slowly before sliding it off of my shoulders. I take in a shaky few breaths as I try to calm myself and not overthink everything. I yank his t-shirt off of his head and let my hands run over his toned abs. He then reaches to unbutton my skirt and slowly pulls it off of me, throwing it onto the floor. I unbutton and unzip his pants and then he wiggles out of them, helping me out when I struggle. We're both left in our underwear and he breaks away to kiss a trail down from my jaw all the way to the valley in between my breasts. His hand linger awkwardly at the sides of my chest, as if unsure how I will react right now.

"go ahead" I whisper as confidently as I can. I don't let show how terrified I am. Not just for this, this has happened before, but for what lies ahead. In a split second his hands are on my breasts. His lips find mine again as he tries to calm me the way that only he can. His hands slip to the back of my chest and rest on my bra strap, and he hesitates,

"Can I?"

"go for it, although I'm not sure how happy you're going to be"

"shut up" he says and that's that because the next thing I know my bra is on the floor and I'm sitting there exposed. My heart thuds, but this is Zach. Only Zach. There's nothing to be afraid of. Soon, the nerves almost completely disappear, and all I can think about is how insanely good this feels. I can't suppress a moan from bleeding out of my lips. The nerves start up again when his lips start trailing even further down my body until he reaches my underwear. He nudges them down an inch and I start to panic

"Stop stop stop" I say urgently and his hands fly off of me faster than lightning.

"What's wrong?" he gazes at me with concern and my arms instinctively go to cover my exposed chest.

"I'm sorry" I say

"Don't be Cam, you've done nothing wrong" he says soothingly.

"I just, I'm ready but I'm nowhere near ready Zach" He looks at me confused, waiting for me to continue.

"I mean I know I'm ready to be with you like this, I do, but I haven't done anything that I said I'd do to prepare for this"

"Like what Gallagher girl?" Zach asks sincerely.

"Well for starters I haven't gained 5 pounds yet and I promised myself that I would before we got here, and I'm not wearing a pair or Macey's ridiculous underwear that can't really be considered underwear and-" I ramble on and on. I'm stalling and I know it. I can't help it, I'm scared.

"Gallagher girl, I don't care about any of that. All I care about is you" I just nod and close my eyes and take a few deep breaths.

"I'm good"