Chapter 26

Last chapter....where did the time go? geez I can't believe this. also, some of the graduation speech is from United We Spy, so I in no way take ownership of that. It was just really emotional for me when I read it so I wanted to use it. it will be the stuff in Italics during the speech section.

here are some emotional songs I listened to while writing this (strongly suggested, it sets the mood. I highly suggest making a playlist quickly, and then reading): 

-we don't eat x James Vincent McMorrow

-If I could fly x one direction

-the one that got away (acoustic version) x katy perry 

-everything works out in the end x Kodaline

-I'll be good x Jaymes Young

-mark my words x Justin Bieber 

-big jet plane x angus stone

-secret love song x little mix 

-A.M. x one direction 

-I know you care x Ellie Goulding 

-Nobody x Selena Gomez 

-18 x One Direction 

-Fools gold x One Direction 

-Talking to the moon x Bruno Mars

-Lost stars x Adam Levine 

Enjoy the last chapter loves xoxo

I walk into the Cove Ops final, ready, but nervous. This was my first day back in classes, however I'd studied rigorously in the hospital, and most teachers had even come for an hour or two when they weren't teaching to catch me up and make sure that I was in good shape for the exams. 

It's not like it really mattered though. I wasn't going to be hired for 3 years. 3 fucking years. Do you know how much could happen in 3 years? I could lose the hardest skills if I didn't practice them daily. What was I meant to do now? How do you deal with getting told that the one thing you've worked for since you could walk isn't going to happen. Well, for 3 years at least. 

So now, I had one more test to study for on top of everything. The SAT's. 

Yes, you heard that right. I was going to college. The CIA could get me in anywhere, but I needed to take the tests so that I had a score on record. But apparently it wasn't going to be too hard for me. Mum said that I would get an 800 without even studying much. And she was right. I took it two days ago and just got the results back. A perfect score. So now, I just had to decide where I wanted to go to school. I didn't even know 100% if I wanted to yet. I would never fit in. Plus, I would have bodyguards everywhere I went, undercover of course, but they would still be there, so everything that I do would be reported to mum. Although, somehow I don't think she would mind if I let loose and had some fun for once. 

But back to my cove ops final. I walked in to the class where everyone immediately ran up to me to hug me. After Tina flung herself into my arms, causing me to nearly pass out from the pain, Mr Solomon made everyone back up. So much for being normal again. But it was still a touching gesture, none-the-less. I was almost happy for a second, until I saw the boy sitting in the back of the class, just looking at the group of us looking miserable. We make eye contact for a second, before I look away and go back to the girls huddled around me, asking Mr Solomon last minute questions. I take that as my cue to get into finals mode, and so I sit down on the opposite side of the room from him, and I take my cove ops final. It may not matter now, but agencies will receive my scores anyways to keep on file.