Sixty Four.

London sits beside Faye who was asleep on the couch, staring at how; even in sleep she still looked flawless.Mesmerizing her eyebrow arch, her soft pink lips along with the shape of her face; her strong jawline, amazing cheekbones...her navy blue hair in a curly mess...London's heart melting by the second looking at where they were before to know...growing with each other. Sudden fear, growing as she remembers back in Nevada remembering how ugly Faye had gotten, Londons face full of worry touching her neck, reliving it all over again.

London glances at the floor before back at a sleeping Faye, the sudden and rapid change scaring London that it could happen at any given moment. That was the thing about Faye; she would conquer the whole world claiming to be with you but...not even mean a single word. Her words so believable through everything following along with her actions, London feeling lucky to even have Faye stay so long while working on her mental health, it was a blessing to see Faye have a direction in her path but...Where would that lead London? Just staying by Faye's side considering how quick and indecisive she could be? Play a waiting game of when she would leave like she did back in LA?

London thinks back in the UK canceling the biggest interview that would make her hit a jackpot...to be stuck in an apartment in New York catering for Faye. Sitting around doing the same routine over and over again feeling she was wasting her life. London was still so young; she had to think for herself; everything had been with Faye that she felt so lost when it came down to London's personal needs...She was tiring of playing a dangerous game with Faye...Of course, London felt guilty but maybe it was best to part ways while London was still figuring herself out.

London pulls her phone out pressing on flights that had the closet date to leave, Her eyes darting back at Faye who was still sound asleep wondering if it was the right decision but she felt in her heart it was. This was London's life...She needed control of it...Emma would be pissed to find this out but...London was going alone...She'd pay for an apartment for Emma uptown Manhattan, seeing she was maintaining a social life...knowing Faye would help with her schooling if London had asked. It was a quick thinking for sure, but...London needed her own escape...needed to do this for herself.

After scrolling for minutes she found a plane that could leave tomorrow night not even hesitating on purchasing it. She bits on her bottom lip, with the sudden email popping up telling her flight had been successful with the booking. London turns her phone off, turning her head to see Faye up staring at her. London gasp feeling her heart leap, "Faye."

"You only purchased for one person." Her eyes filled with rage making London uneasy.

"Faye, I need this." London sighs. "I can't sit here catering to you...as if I don't exist."

"Why'd you come back to pull this shit?" Faye snaps sitting up with angry eyes her whole body tensed up. "You just came...suddenly getting bored...and now you just leave? Without Emma?"

"I know you would take care of her, and if not I have a friend here that can help."

Faye scoffs, "You know what London? Leave. Go back to the UK and work on the book, just go fuck yourself."

"Now that I'm doing something for me, I have to be shunned away? You sound exactly like me...now that the same treatment is given to you...you throw a fit."

"I don't give a shit if we never speak again." Faye spits making London gasp. "What my issue is with Emma. Your going to abandon her when she doesn't even have her mother?" Faye shakes her head in disgust. "Live the life you want, London...I'll still be here waiting with Emma."

"Faye, I'll come back." London says. "I won't just walk up and forget about you two but while I'm gone, promise me to take care of Emma."

Faye stays silent for a few seconds before speaking, "I promise." She says.

"You bitch." A voice behind them speak, they turn their heads seeing Emma who had tears down her face, dropping a teddy bear Raven gave to her before they left LA. "Your going to leave me too?"

"I promise I'll come back I just need to get my book together back in the UK and when everything is good...I'll be on the first flight here." London tries to explain, with Emma shaking her head. "Emma I need to live my life too, I can't be stuck in this apartment when I had a life...Faye's getting better and I need to be free."

"So I was just a fucking pity party?" Faye snaps poking London in her cheek hard. "Come on London this is fucking low...Emma needs you...I don't care about us in the moment, but you can't go live a life and throw Emma away."

"I can't let you both hold me back anymore."

Emma gasping as she begins to sob, Faye looking with worry at her. "London, you evil bitch." She cries. "Your just going to leave me?"

"I have to."

"No you don't!" Emma shrieks with fury making London jump.

London takes a few steps towards Emma grabbing her hand but Emma jolts her hand away hitting London in her face, gasping. London stares in shock, holding her face before she suddenly grows anger. "I don't need this guilt trip." She finally says "You guys are sick." London makes her way towards the door but was violently pushed by Faye against the wall, hovering over her. "Faye!"

"You walk out that door, you never come back, understand?"

"I hate you." London spits. "You still are the sick monster you pretend to not be, still stopping me from my life."

"You can't do this to her, London."

"Get out my way." London ignore as Faye opens her mouth to curse her, Emma stops it.

"Fuck her, Faye." Emma sniffles. "We don't need some sappy miserable bitch to be around us. Your trying to get better and she pulls this shit...she doesn't give a single fuck." Emma shakes her head. "I never want to see you ever again, London."

Faye takes a step back opening the front door, "Get.Out." London gasping with tears staring at the both of them with angry expressions feeling overwhelmed before she bolts out the door. Faye yells slamming the door behind her in anger, before Emma hugs her. "Emma...I'm so sorry..." She begins as Emma cries. "She's just lost...let her figure it out and come back."

"Everyone failed me." Emma sobs as Faye wraps her around Emma's waist pulling her close. "I have no one left!"

"I won't leave." Faye reassures her. "I don't give a shit how hard things get, I'm staying."

"You promise me, Faye?" Emma looks up at her. "I can't afford any more lying."

"Emma, I can't lie to you."