Twenty Seven.

A week had went by Faye had been locked up and was forbid to see London in the hospital, she stayed stuck in a room by herself with no one to speak too unless she went out for group therapy which was rare to even happen. Faye just sat in the chair facing the outside world, staring , regretting every breath she toke, Harry would come in before and after his work shift to remind her that her biggest mistake was London, and how it was attention seeking for her stunt she pulled with the needle.

She was trapped once more.

Faye couldn't shake off the burden she had in her chest, this empty pit that just laid there, never ending misery. What kind of fucking life was she living? The never ending reminder that she was still existing destroyed the last thing of a human emotion she had. Faye White was eating herself alive and could care if her heart gave out in that moment, London was her entertainment she held onto with the way those blue eyes showed light in Faye's dead ones, the sassiness London carried, her smile...god...

The sound of the door opening and closing snapped Faye out of her thoughts noticing her father in the glass setting down the food she smelled. Her chest grew tight as blood began to boil, she questioned why he didn't kill himself that night...how free she would've felt. Her life without her father was the amazing feeling when she was with Cole....nothing could beat that. "Morning, my love." His deep voice sent a chill down her spine, feeling his big hands on her shoulders, turning her head a bit noticing his wedding ring wasn't on. "How do you feel?"

"Fine."

"Put a smile on that pretty face of yours, Faye." Harry smiled meeting her eyes in the reflection but this time she didn't look back. She stared at him with dead eyes, no thought or feeling behind them. "Whats the matter now, FayeRose." He rolled his eyes breaking the contact bending down his head resting on her shoulder, he liked to see he was the problem in her life. The more she acted out the more dominance he had over her.

Faye toke his hands off her, scoffing as she just stared outside, her mind only on one thing. "I know you see London before you come up."

"Why do you care for her so much?" He scoffed in annoyance. "You can't believe you found love, Faye. That shit isn't real."

Silence.

"Faye Rose, you're really going to let a blonde bimbo let you get head over heels."

Silence.

"Faye, talk to me, baby." He said in a low deep voice. "You know your father hates the silence."

No response.

His heavy steps departed, hearing a chair being pulled out sitting down leaning into it staring at her with teasing eyes. He loved getting,Faye worked up; the way she would get crazy and would scream bloody murder was the mimic of him. As much as Faye didn't see it, she was like him; not only being his literal twin but the mimic of who he was as a person. She could never admit it, but she was a copycat only as a female. A small grin danced on his lips, staring at her knowing she was fully aware of it. "Come here, Faye Rose."

"Why can't I see London? You afraid I'm getting tired of how old you're getting?" Faye's voice low.

He laughed, "Faye don't sound stupid now. You know no one can take my spot."

Their eyes meet.

"If you're not intimidated by her, let me see her." She narrows her eyes at the small square window leading into the hallway, seeing London turned around completely lost. It wasn't long until Harry followed her eyes seeing London look all around, Faye's heart leaped up bolting up out her chair running, but Harry jolted up swinging his arm around Faye's waist, she yelled but he slammed her on the floor, his body underneath covering her mouth tightly. Silence broke between them hearing footsteps come closer but suddenly stopped by a voice which made them hesitantly turn and walk away, a tear escaping Faye's eye.