Thirty One (Smut)

London's annoyance grew more looking at the time seeing she was waiting almost two hours to come back to the car, since she went grocery shopping. She rolled her eyes rolling down the window sticking her feet out in her stiletto heels, covering her face from the dreadful sun miserable in the car looking around to see if Faye would walk out, but no sign. Since the last few days has London already annoyed and now this and practically the whole day she had been dodging her, when would Faye cut her shit out and finally get tired of the games she played.

In the corner of her eye she noticed Faye appear from the parking lot with Lexi beside her laughing, London furrowed her brows realizing they were In the front, , meaning those two bitches went to the back without London. She pulled her feet back faster than she ever did in her life, as Lexi's hand was resting on Faye's chest as they shared a heartfelt laugh, "You whore!" She whispers to herself opening the car door keeping an on them seeing a perfect hiding spot behind a wall, she made a swift movement peering her head out, trying to listen to the conversation but it was muffled, so she studied the body language. Faye actually seemed so carefree and didn't look so stressed as she normally did while she had Lexi laughing and blushing, her hand still touching Faye , who didn't seem to mind.

"Fucking bitch." London saying louder than she meant it to be making both of there heads turn, London reacting quickly as she hid behind the wall , trying to fix her white dress fixing her hair up as if she was meeting someone important. "Shit." She murmurs still fixing her dress but Lexi's voice snaps her out of it.

"Haha, London how's everything?" Lexi smiles widely, London quickly eyeing her down in her boujee designer outfit looking more happier than usually, London remembers how insecure Lexi use to make her feel, she had more body on her and had a humor to make a whole crowd laugh...and then there's London.

"Lexi, it's going better than usually, what about you?" London gave her fake smile, setting her hands on her hips trying to seem happy but the thought of why they were alone made her wanna jump.

"It's good, really. William and me have started dating and I'm really happy about that." Lexi responded "I literally ran into Faye at the store unplanned and we just started gossip as we always did when we were younger." Lexi laughs setting a hand, again, on Faye's shoulder, as Lexi opened her mouth to speak her phone rang. "Shit, I gotta go, its Will todays taco Tuesday." She laughs once more before waving by to the both of them, walking away talking on the phone as London shoots Faye a dirty look.

~

London put away the last of the grocery's trying her best not to cause an argument so she stood silent the whole car ride, Faye not seeming to take the hint at all, but if Faye refused to speak on it then it's best to pretend it never happened. London sighed rubbing her eyes, grabbing a wine glass off the shelf above, before grabbing the wine, popping it open and pouring it in. She toke a sip, the taste satisfying her as she toke a few more before Faye spoke, "You wanna go up and watch a movie?

"Nah."

Faye furrowed her brows noticing London's body language feeling she was upset, part of her thought she would like to alone but whenever Faye did that, she was wrong. "What's the issue?"

"You."

"Okay...well giving me one worded answers doesn't exactly fix the issue." Faye said leaning on the marble table counter, "Does this have anything to do with Lexi?"

"No shit, Faye. You can out of an empty parking lot considering y'all were fucking at one point."London snaps her angry gaze meeting Faye's bored one. "I mean you'd want to kill me if I was to ever do that to you."

"Would you believe me if I said nothing happen?"

"Bullshit, she kept touching you."

"London-"