Not normal

Taehyun stares at how all the girls ran to Beomgyu "Why are they so crazy for him now?" he was excepting Soobin to shrug and turn away but he didn't "Apparently the rumors of him dating someone died down and now those girls are trying to have a chance with him"

"What person what rumors?" he asked.

Soobin then shrugged "I don't know much but I know that because of Yeonjun hyung, he doesn't know who that person is too so don't tell me to ask him"

Taehyun waved him off, walking away he asked himself why does he care so much about Beomgyu being in a dating rumor when it's normal because both are models and they both know what it's like to be popular.

As he was blinded by talking to himself in his mind he accidentally bumped into someone causing him to fall "I'm sorry" the boy said holding out his hand. Taehyun looked up and saw the same person he was talking about, Beomgyu "It's fine but watch it" he retorted standing up without taking the boy's hand.

Beomgyu chuckled shaking his head "Sorry but you were spacing out and bumped into me" Taehyun's cheeks heated up at the words "Anyway I'll see you around" he quickly said and ran down the hall, a few seconds later some girls started running too.

Yeonjun glared at Beomgyu from across the class "He hasn't even talked to me the entire day" Hueningkai followed the older's gaze and understood what he meant "It's only been the first class and he just entered the room" Yeonjun stomped his feet and left the room leaving Hueningkai confused.

Taehyun made sure his eyes are on his notebook but somehow they kept going to watching Beomgyu, how he began to frustrate about taking notes. He internally laughed watching the cute boy silently scold himself for not paying attention "Cute" he said under his breath, wait, did Kang Taehyun call Beomgyu cute?

He has never ever called Beomgyu cute. Taehyun rapidly shook his head, he took out his phone and texted B hyung since they haven't texted. But he stopped when he read the last message, the male didn't read his text after he told him he has a boyfriend.

The boy still decided to text him; how has your day been going so far? No answer came but Taehyun understood since they're both in school.

Six classes passed and Taehyun eventually forgot about the message he send in the morning, but the thoughts of going home and spending hours just texting B hyung makes him want to skip the last two classes. He kept his composure throughout the classes, focusing on the lessons.

He felt odd though, he felt like something wasn't right, it wasn't that Soobin was talking to Yeonjun the majority of the day. He's happy his friend found someone that brightens his day and he hopes they're being careful or else they'll be the talk of the school for a week.

Taehyun still had Hueningkai with him, why does he feel off?

Speaking of feeling off, he kept hearing the teachers call out Beomgyu for spacing off during the lessons and that made him smile behind the mask but wonder why he wasn't paying attention. Not like he's worried anything you know, he's being nice, not really.

It's not his problem if Beomgyu gets in trouble because it's not happening to him, he is still concerned since those girls are still running after him. Taehyun shrugs it off when Hueningkai's eyes follow the crowd of girls walking behind Beomgyu and asks if they should help he answers "He's a model he's used  to it" and walks away.

"Today has been weird" Taehyun commented as they walked out of the building. The younger boy looked at him and smiled "You mean like every other day"

"No, it's like I'm missing something but I don't know what it is" Hueningkai playfully pushed him, Taehyun being dramatic around that boy he stumbled to the gate wall "Your head is somewhere else boy, focus on the new magazine that came out today. Your manager for sure will suggest a vacation" Taehyun shook his head stopping at the usual spot by the small tree to wait for his driver "I honestly don't want or need a vacation, I rather work to keep my head in what's important"

"You don't listen to anyone when we say to rest instead of working" Hueningkai reminded, remembering all the times Soobin and he told him to think about taking a day off "I actually listen to someone but they haven't told me to rest today so I'll work until they do"

Hueningkai cooed "It's that online hyung that changed your mind" Taehyun motioned him to leave when his driver got out of the car and opened the door for him "Little Taehyunnie has a new crush" the said boy's face turned red. The younger noticed it and ran down the sidewalk screaming.

Taehyun threw his mask on the seat next to him, taking off his hoodie he pulled off his red wig too. He buried his face in his hands silently screaming happily about Hueningkai saying he has a new crush "Kang Taehyun no you have a boyfriend and his name is Habin" he scolded.

He jumped when he heard a voice he didn't expect "Would you like to wait for Soobin or do you want me to leave you at the apartment?" the driver asked. Taehyun thought for a second "Take me home and come back for him or send him his driver" the other male nodded as he started the car and put up the window between them.

Leaving Taehyun to whine and think about a specific boy. He's upset because he doesn't know why he feels giddy when thinking about B hyung. He rolled his eyes, putting on a serious face, trying to forget the thoughts coming to him.

He doesn't know why it's so hard to keep his cool, it's driving him crazy. Or maybe someone is.