Moments

Last day, those two words are what Taehyun has been repeating since five in the morning. Don't question why he woke up early, he just wanted to wake up at that time?

He had cried more than he thought he could, and it wasn't because of Habin. Surprisingly he cried about his online friend, B hyung. After the boy didn't send him a message yesterday he cried himself to sleep till one and stayed awake till three in the morning, two hours of sleep was what he got.

He had been reading his messages with his favorite hyung "So many memories with you and I still don't actually know you" he said to himself rereading the cute (cringe) messages and notes B hyung sent him.

Taehyun turned off his phone and laid down again "I'm completely in love" he said taking one pillow from the three he has and screamed into it. On the other side of his door was Soobin, the male shook his head. He cleared his throat and knocked on the door scaring the boy laying down "Come in" he said in a whisper loud enough for the tall male to hear.

The purple head made his way to the big bed with a smile "How do you feel?" he asked as he sat down near Taehyun's feet, but the blond sat up when he was on the bed. The boy shrugged taking the pieces of paper and putting them in a jar he keeps them in. "Do you remember my childhood friend I told you about?" Taehyun asked playing with the red thread he tied around the jar.

Soobin was surprised by the question, a little confused why Taehyun suddenly brought him up "Bluebell"? he asked to get confirmation. He saw the other slowly nodded "I was remembering him" he said sadly as he felt tears forming. The older sighed "You'll find him soon" he honestly doesn't know if he will, but you know he's being a friend.

"He left fifteen years ago" Soobin stared at him not knowing what else to say "I don't think he even remembers me" Taehyun added while he put the jar at his bedside table. The other male grabbed Taehyun's hand "Don't say that I'm sure he does"

The younger shook his head whipping away tears "I have a feeling I've already met him but he hasn't recognized me" he said and started crying more. Soobin pulled him in a hug, he knows how much Taehyun wants to find his childhood friend, Bluebell, how is he supposed to find him when he doesn't know how he looks like?

Soobin texted Yeonjun to keep him updated on Taehyun, he turned to the sleeping boy "If only you knew who Bluebell really is" he said caressing Taehyun's cheek and left the room not being able to stay there or else he'll say the truth. Too long.

Yeonjun pulled his arm away tired of Beomgyu's whining "Hyung please take me there please please!" the boy kept saying pulling on the older's arm. Hueningkai continued to walk behind them while laughing at the scene.

"Why do you want to see him if you won't tell him your B hyung and his childhood friend!" Yeonjun yelled making the boy look down "We don't even know if I am his childhood friend, you're assuming from what Soobin hyung said" Beomgyu said with a frown. He turned the opposite way they were going and left, it still hurts him when he left his beloved friend.

Hueningkai sighed "Don't assume he is because you'll make him delusional, his biggest dream is the find that boy" Yeonjun facepalmed "Well if they told each other their real names it wouldn't be hard" he grumbled and waved the younger off as he walked away.

"The bluebell flower" Hueningkai said even though no one heard him. He looked at the ways his friends left and decided to go home instead, Beomgyu needs to be alone because his childhood friend got mentioned, Yeonjun is upset at Beomgyu for not saying anything to Taehy-

"You know what I'll tell him"