More than

A new day. A day where Beomgyu can casually go to Taehyun and talk, not really.

Taehyun sat in his usual seat, purposely ignoring the stare that belongs to Choi Beomgyu. On his right was his friend, Soobin "So are you just going to go on about your day like he doesn't exist?" the older asked confused at the atmosphere in the room, the red head shrugged "We were never friends" he muttered looking at his book, a signal to say he won't speak anymore.

Hueningkai waved at Soobin to sit with him, Yeonjun and Beomgyu to talk since they both know Taehyun won't talk anymore. The purple head made his way to the table still processing what the red head said, Yeonjun beamed and hugged the male sitting down "He said y'all were never friends so I'm guessing he won't talk to you" he said once he understood what Taehyun said.

Beomgyu nodded slowly as he turned his chair around to be on his phone to distract himself, but Twitter was a good idea because news about Taehyun popped in his timeline immediately, not like he has a fan account of him and follows many accounts that share news about the blond. Totally not true.

Hueningkai, Yeonjun and Soobin decided to go to the purple head's desk to talk about their friend's "problem" really not understanding why they're acting this way "It's stupid that they don't wanna do something" Yeonjun said looking at the two males busy with their own thing. Soobin flicked Hueningkai's forehead before he spoke "It's new to them so of course their instincts are to push the feeling away" the youngest male rolled his eyes finding that excuse dumb.

"You're justifying them because Taehyun just got out of a relationship and that would make sense but not talking to Beomgyu hyung after he helped him, like, what?" the oldest boy got up to go to his desk not wanting to hear more about the situation in hand. Soobin glared at the boy, Hueningkai pouted "I'm just saying" he mumbled walking away.

Soobin sighed looking at Taehyun, whose eyes were on Beomgyu "They feel the same but scared to admit it"

During lunch the five boys were scattered in the school. Soobin was in a class doing extra homework, Yeonjun was in the patio, Hueningkai was sitting at a random table with a classmate he thinks his name is Sunghoon, he thinks he's not one hundred percent sure. Taehyun was sitting alone as usual but this time he had told Soobin and Hueningkai to leave him alone, Beomgyu was three rows away from the red head, alone and staring at him.

Thinking about how stupid of him to not go to the boy and just talk, just talk. Talking, it's easy.

He suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder and the voice of his closest friend "Do you want to be more than friends?" Yeonjun asked sitting next to him "Of course, you know I never wanted someone like I want him" Beomgyu answered his eyes still on the quiet boy "That sounds horny but yeah I do know" the oldest grimaced then smiled.

The young boy shrugged "I want to talk to him but I know he wants to think and I'm patient for that. I know I can wait until he's ready to say if he wants to have something or if he wants to forget me, it's okay I'll be fine with either, yeah I will be and I c-" Yeonjun raised an eyebrow at the boy still talking.

He rolled his eyes standing up to go find someone normal for his precious ears "And I meant I want him in both ways" Beomgyu added winking at Yeonjun which made the male gag and yell "You're a weird fuck" while he ran out of the room.

The black haired boy sat with his phone in hand wondering if he should send a text to Taehyun, maybe.

B hyung💘
I'll wait forever for you
Take your time

Author note-
I'm sorry if it's short chaps I'm honestly having big brain farts so it's gonna be short for a bit and I'm running out of continuation scenes to add bc I have a specific scene in mind. But I'll think more to have longer chaps, ily❤️