With

The blond was happily eating the cookies of the sweets basket Beomgyu had sent as a surprise in the afternoon with a note that said he'll be at his apartment in thirty minutes for their date, a date.

The boy was daydreaming about the date he'll have in a few minutes that he didn't hear the door open and his friends sighing exhausted after being out for two hours.

"Taehyun you already ate!" Hueningkai shouted in an upset tone than a confused one. Soobin looked at the male with wide eyes whose hand dropped a chocolate chip cookie "Are you kidding me? We went out to the store to buy you sweets and food so you can cheer up" the older said setting down the bags on the table.

The blond blinked confused but smiled apologetic "Beomgyu hyung is taking me out today and he sent me this to let me know" he said with a chuckle making the others look at each other.

"Beomgyu?!"

The black haired boy looked at Yeonjun "What if he's still mad?" he asked worried, the other facepalmed "He texted you thank you for the gift and he agreed to go on the date, he's obviously not mad" Yeonjun said tired of hearing the same questions and doubts if Beomgyu.

"If he says he hates me it's your fault" he mumbled slumping down and spacing off, but he heard Yeonjun scoff which made him smile.

The boys made it to the blond's apartment without any insults and bad moods. They made their way down the hall in silence "Remember to apologize many times to show you're actually sorry" Yeonjun reminded with a hint of sass from the conversation they had in the car. Beomgyu rolled his eyes walking ahead of the male.

Taehyun rushed to the door once he heard the doorbell, he quickly opened it with a smile seeing the male he's been wanting to see for two days "Beomgyu hyung" he said excitedly hugging him unexpectedly, surprising everyone.

Soobin crossed his arms his face showing he's upset "You're not leaving until I speak to Beomgyu" he said once the two males separated from the hug "Hyung you can talk to him later because we need to talk" the blond said pushing the worried male to the hall and running to the stairs.

"Let them enjoy their day together" Yeonjun said with a smile, Soobin groaned walking to his room not wanting to hear anything or anyone "Uh you can come in to eat or leave or whatever you like" Hueningkai suggested motioning inside the apartment and outside the hallway. The male pointed behind him and smiled before he walked away.

The two boys arrived at the mall, Taehyun looked at Beomgyu confused "Wh-" "I missed our first date so this one's a replacement but with a twist" he said getting out of the car and quickly closing the door to go to Taehyun's side "The arcade is rented out for us" the male added once the door the was opened and he let out his hand for the other to take.

Taehyun felt giddy at the gesture but he was more than excited to spend the day with Beomgyu. It'll be perfect.

Beomgyu had told the blond to take off his mask if he wishes and find a table go out their things down then find a game he wants to play first while he talked to the manager.

"I'll make sure it's all clean" he said reassuring the male ready to leave "It's all good have fun" he said walking out of the place feeling relieved nothing bad is going to happen to his arcade.

Beomgyu went to the blond who's at the plushie machine trying to get a duck he likes "You do know I can go to the main desk and get the key to get the plushie you want so you won't spend your coins?" he said once the claw dropped the duck. Taehyun looked at him with begging eyes, the male nodded and left to the desk in the middle to find the key to the machine.

Taehyun hummed quietly as he walked around the arcade, he's glad they're. He's happy and all but he wants to talk to Beomgyu about something important to him, but when's the time?

After twenty minutes of going around the huge place, they decided to go to the indoor golf course with an outside look. When they were in the fourth section they stopped their game to see the little view of a small pond.

They stayed silent to enjoy each other's presence, not really wanting this day to end or to break the silence. It was relaxing in some way.

"I want to be with you for as long as we can be together" Taehyun blurted out as he continued to look at the water. Beomgyu turned to him surprised but welcomed the confession "I want that too" he admitted shyly.

The blond smiled at him then turned into a smirk as he grabbed his golf stick(?) and spoke with a teasing voice "But I'm gonna beat you if it's the last thing I do" and skipped to do his turn. The other male jogged to him with a smile, he knows something good will come out of this beautiful moment they're making. He knows it.