Valentine phrase

In a flower shop there were two boys, one was carefully looking at all the bluebell flowers to pick the perfect ones for his bouquet. The other boy was getting tired of seeing the male who looks so entertained by the blue-purple colored living plants.

"How much more time will you continue to look at those flowers?" Yeonjun asked walking to his friends as he picked up two more bright colored flowers "Need ten more then we can leave" Beomgyu mumbled walking to the other side to look for more. The older sighed loudly as he picked three flowers and gave them to the younger so they can already leave.

The boy simply nodded and took them before he looked for more "You don't understand that this has to be perfect" he said knowing his friend's tried "You haven't told me why you're getting flowers! You dragged me out of my room while I was texting Soobin about our plans today but I had to cancel because of you" Yeonjun said stomping his feet like a child.

Beomgyu nodded not actually listening to what he said as he picked the last bluebell with a smile "Let's go" he said going to the register where a young lady with an awkward smile, she saw how long the boys were there for, almost an hour.

The boy's excitement could be seen by anyone walking by, he was too happy about today. The day he's been waiting for. Asking out the boy he loves.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes as they walked out of the store "Okay so what next?" he asked as they stood outside "Let's go to the house I rented out so you can help me prepare everything" Beomgyu sad casually walking to their car with a smile, the older groaned but stayed quiet and went inside the car.

Soobin walked into the apartment hearing Taehyun screaming in frustration. He looked at Hueningkai who turned to look at him "That's the first scream" he said getting up from the sofa. Both males went to the blond's room and opened the door to see clothes scared around the floor and bed "What outfit" Taehyun kept repeating as he threw more clothes out of his closet.

The purple head shook his head "Where are you going that's making you scream?" he asked walking through the clothes to sit on the one chair with nothing on it "Beomgyu and I are going on another date and I'm pretty sure he's going to ask me out but I don't have good clothes to wear" he explained throwing another sweater on his bed.

Hueningkai scratched his head "Why don't you wear casual clothes? You don't wanna overdress because what if you go somewhere simple and you go with a fancy tux and he's wearing a hoodie and jeans" the younger boy said with a laugh. The blond screamed again but this time with an excited scream, he took a pile of clothes and ran to his bathroom "You give me your honest opinion" he said before he closed the door.

The two males sighed and made themselves comfortable because it's gonna be a long time before Taehyun chooses an outfit.

But he wasn't the only one screaming in frustration. Beomgyu is also struggling in finding the perfect outfit, Yeonjun was tired and left the house to find quietness.

The boy picked up three random shirts and jeans and ran to the bathroom to change into the one he likes the best to leave before he's late.

Beomgyu said he's a gentleman, he went to pick up his date. The nervous boy pushed the doorbell as he looked around to distract himself before the door opened to a cute boy wearing a baby blue sweater with dark blue jeans as he held a dark jacket with a smile "Hi" he said with a giggle. The older smiled processing what's happening.

Taehyun ignored Soobin's words of him wanting to talk to them first and stepped to the hall to take a better look at the older's outfit. A white shirt with a beige cardigan and blue jeans, comfy and casual. "Let's go?" Beomgyu asked extending his hand for the other to take, the blond happily took his hand excited for what surprise the older has planned.

They arrived at a small house with many flowers that belongs to a friend of Beomgyu. The two males made their way inside "I know you ate before I picked you up because Yeonjun hyung told me" the older said as they walked upstairs. Taehyun nodded and mumbled a quiet sorry but Beomgyu shook his head and turned to go to the right to a room with a balcony.

The balcony was filled with red roses, it faced the backyard that had more flowers and a small pond. Beomgyu left Taehyun at the railing and walked to the table to get the bluebell bouquet before he back hugged him and put the flowers in front of the younger "Will you be mine?" Beomgyu asked with a smile.

Taehyun's eyes widened as he took the bouquet but him having a smart-ass brain he responded with "It's not February" Beomgyu smiled when the blond turned around with a teasing smile "Be my Valentine's" he can play that game too "It's not Valentine's Day" Taehyun said close to laughing. The older rolled his eyes "It doesn't matter, answer me"

The younger shrugged as he looked at his favorite flowers, he never told anyone wants his favorite flowers but he won't complain because the bluebells look perfect. "Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material" Beomgyu suddenly said making the blond look at him.

Taehyun snorted at the cheesy pickup line "Sure I'll be your boyfriend" he said as he giggled. The black haired smiled and leaned in to enjoy the moment "You tell me if I can" he said closing his eyes.

The blond didn't understand at first but then got the request. He nodded his head before he closed the distance between them, a happy couple finally together.

Author's note-
I'm so bad at these types of endings. Once the couple get together idk what else to put aside from them kissing. I make it so awkward.