Rumors

As soon as the red head walked inside the school building all eyes were on him, everyone began whispering. He didn't know what was going on but since he's the weird quiet kid of course people will stare at him for a bit, but having everyone in the room stare at him at the same time, that's not normal.

The male walked past the lockers telling himself to not pay attention to what's going around him and get the day over quickly. Before he could choose where he'll go he saw Yeonjun grab his hand and walk to get inside a room.

"There are rumors about you and Beomgyu dating" Yeonjun said once he locked the door. Taehyun's mouth fell opened and widened his eyes, he doesn't know if he heard it right but seeing his friends scattered around the room and the silence tells him he heard right.

"So do they believe it or do they want to ask Taehyun if it's true?" Beomgyu asked from the teacher's desk, his tone sounding upset but he's calm. "There are so many girls that are obsessed with you that I'm sure they'll try to hurt him" Hueningkai said leading the red head to sit next to him. Soobin placed a chair next to the quiet male "It'll be okay" he whispered.

Taehyun only continued to stare at the floor, Yeonjun left the room to talk to the teacher that was outside "The principal said we can stay here since he knows who we are, you're going to stay here till school's over" Soobin said sighing then walked outside to be with Yeonjun.

Beomgyu threw the pen he was playing with and left the room with a scoff, showing he's upset "I don't think, he wants to know about me right now" the red head said as tears filled his eyes. Hueningkai looked around the room, worried about what will happen next. Hopefully nothing bad.

~ Skip to lunch because I'm with my family and my phone is at 70% and I don't have my charger ~

It wasn't even a minute of being inside the cafeteria and everyone went silent after a note was passed down to every table.

"Well then" Yeonjun said looking around, all the boys feeling uncomfortable with the silence. Hueningkai saw Sunghoon place a folded paper on his table and left to throw away his trash to make it look like he didn't give him anything. Yeonjun took the paper and looked at everyone to listen to what he'll say, opening the note he gasped at the written message "The quiet kid that's "dating" Choi Beomgyu is the one and only Kang Taehyun"

The male's eyes widened at the new rumor going around, Taehyun sighed "My company will get into it but I don't wanna be involved in this shit because of some girl's obsessed with my boyfriend" the red head said as he stood up and walked away.

Beomgyu saw that many people watched Taehyun leave the cafeteria and rolled his eyes, Soobin shook his head before he got up and left to catch up with the young male.

"Rumors will be like her, gone"

Happy New Year's guys! I was supposed to publish this yesterday but I worked on Royal and forgot about this story till it was like 12am and I was like I'll publish it tomorrow, so here it is.

I hope y'all had/have a good day, if not hopefully this chap made you feel a lil better, if not then it's okay. Thank y'all for reading and see you next time!❤️