Vil Schoenheit x F!bullied!Reader

Trigger warning: If you're sensitive with the topic bullying, then please don't read.

You could feel their eyes on you. Turning around wasn't necessary. It nearly was end of today's lunch break and most of the students were about to return to class. Everybody, except your bullies.

You always ate at the end of lunch break to avoid them but they quickly saw through your attempted escape. After you found a seat, certain Savanaclaw and Octavinelle students approached you.

"Well well, who do we have here? If it isn't little piece of shit (Y/N). You look kind of thirsty. Want to have a bit of my Cola?"

Not a second after, the muscular Savanaclaw student emptied his Cola filled bottle over your head.
Of course the whole group laughed like a bunch of dying hyenas, as they hold their bellies.

"You were right, I wasn't aware of how thirsty I was. It tastes really good, wanna have a taste of my lips?"

The group stared at you in silence, it was the first time you replied something back. Suddenly you felt a sharp pain on your left cheek.

"The fuck did you say you fucking bitch!?"

It were the claws from the one who's bottle belonged to. Blood tripled down on your pancake, which you bought with delight before. You couldn't take it anymore. The chair fell backwards when you stand up and dashed out of the cafeteria.

Thoughts distracted you ran into someone around the corner. Of course it had to be Vil.

Great, I think today's my worst day ever. While you thought that, you got up. Your gazed was fixed at the ground.

"Hey don't you have any manners? Do you even know how expensive....Hey (Y/N) look at me when I am talking to you!" Pomefiores Dorm leader yelled while he raised your chin with his index finger. That's when he saw your wounded cheek, which still bled.

His eyes widen.

"(Y/N)....who did this to you?"

"....."

"Answer me! And why is your hair so sticky...is this....Cola?"

You could see a spark of rage that filled those beautiful amethyst colored eyes. His jaw seemed to clench.
You still didn't answer him, that's when he took your arm and pulled you with him.

"W-wait where are we going?"

"To Pomefiore. We have to treat this horrible wound of yours or else it will infect."

~ Time skip ~

After a few minutes you arrived at Pomefiore. Vil took you to his room, where he sat you on his desk chair. Not long after, Rook and Epel entered. The lavender haired boy rushed to your side.

"(Y/N) what happened to you!? Are you alright?" Concern was written all over his face.

"I'm all right Epel don't worry, just a little accident." You gave him a small smile.

"Non Trickster, you can't fool me. This looks like a wild animal left his marks on you. Or should I rather say, Savanaclaw student?" Rook remarked, leaning against the door frame.

"How do you-"

"Ah, don't worry over it. Voilà, you can have my smoothie. Roi du Poison made it for me a moment ago." With a warm smile, the hunter made his way to you, handing the drink over.

"T-thank you."

"Now Rook, Epel. Do you mind leaving my room, I have to treat her wound." Vil announced when he returned with a first aid kit in his hand.

"See you later Kantouksei." Epel winked at you.

Lost in thought you slurped the smoothie. You didn't notice when the gold haired model crouched down to disinfect your wound.

"Ouch! That hurts! Why didn't you warn me?" Pouting you looked him in the eyes. He didn't give an answer tho.

"That should do it. The band-aid is waterproof, so you can take a shower. Use my shampoo to get this...disgusting liquid out of you hair."
A troubled look crossed his face when he send you to his bathroom.

Under the shower you could feel your stiff muscles relax thanks to the warm water. A sigh escaped your lips when you used Vils shampoo. Your eyes closed and you felt like in a meadow of flowers.

After you finished, you wrapped a fluffy towel around your now relaxed body. Back in his room, Vil was nowhere to be found.

"Vil...? Where did he go?" You searched for Pomefiores Dorm Leader, until you felt a presence behind you.

"I must say, my new shampoo really does smell good. It fits you so well fufu~"

"H-huh?!"

You tried to turn around, only to feel your back pressed against his chest. He was slim, yes but  still well-conditioned. Vil smelled your hair.

"Oh? Do I make you nervous?" He knew exactly what he was doing to your poor little heart and he adored every bit of it.

Suddenly he wrapped his arms around you even tighter, while turning of the light. You squeezed your eyes shut, when you found yourself in his wide bed. That's when your face became even redder.

"V-Vil I only have a towel-"

"Shhh. Just be quiet."

You knew you won't get free from his embrace so easily, so you decided to snuggle up in his strong arms. This seemed to be to his likings cause a small chuckle escaped his lips.

As for the bullies, they became victims of Vil's unique magic. That was a lesson to them because they never lied a finger on you again.

A/N: Heeey, I'm so sorry for my irregular updates >~< School and my part time job suck the life out of me and I'm always so tired. I'll try to update more from now on!
Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day❤️