Jade Leech x F!Reader - Mine

You were on your way to Octavinelle while thoughts crossing your mind about your outfit. Today was Mostro Lounge's anniversary so you wanted to dress up a little. You wore a (favorite top) along with a cute mini skirt and your new knee length high heels, which you bought with Epel and Rook last weekend. You were a bit insecure since you always wore the NRC uniform in public.

Mostro Lounge was already a bit crowded when you arrived. First your (e/c) eyes fell on the person behind the bar. Of course it was none other than Jade Leech. Gosh that guy gave you goosebumps every time you saw him.

He seemed to be concentrating making the drinks until he looked up, scanning the salon and his heterochromatic eyes locked with yours. A little gasp escaped your mouth. There they were again. The sparks that travelled up your skin , every time he caught your gaze. Heat begun rising up to your face and you watched how his eyes widen. A second after a shadow seemed to fell on his face. Or was ist just your imagination?

"(Y/N), I'm glad you could come!" Azul approached you, wearing his signature smile.

He snapped you out of you trance and the magical feeling vanished instantly.

"O-oh hey Azul! I haven't even expressed my gratitude for the invitation, thanks again!"
You gave him a warm smile.

When you're honest you first were suspicious of the invitation, because you know it's Azul. But when you thought about seeing Jade, you happily accepted.

"It's not a big deal...I must say you look quite dashing in that outfit." He eyed you up and down until his gaze landed on your face again.

"Uhm...thank you!" You we're a little embarrassed about the compliment.

"Please have a seat! Floyd is in the kitchen right now, so why don't you order a delicious drink. I'm sure Jade will be happy making one for you fufu~"

"Ehh uhm...s-sure why not!" You nervously laughed at the silver haired.

As if he'd heard, Octavinelle's vice dorm leader approached you with his usual mysterious smile. You heart begun to beat faster and faster with each step he came closer.

Oh my god this is so embarrassing! I'm sure I look like a grilled shrimp right know! Why you Azul...! He surely did this with intention! And now he's leaving me alone!?

"Good day my lady, I heard you want to order a drink?"

M-my lady!? I'm not sure how long I'll survive this! God damnit! Why do you have to be so handsome Jade Leech!? I need to cool down!

"I- uhm need to use the bathroom, I'll be right back!"
But before you could dash out, a large hand grabbed your wrist.

"Hold on (Y/N), don't you think it's kind of rude to cut me off like this? May I ask you to come with me for a second? Fufu~" his kind facial feature turned into a mischievous grin, while he stared at you.

"S-sure...."

He hold on to your wrist while leading you to the VIP room. After closing the door behind him, he slammed your back against the wall. He trapped you with his large arms. His eyes somehow seemed to darken and his voice was an octave deeper than usual but he didn't loose his smile. All in all he looked kind of creepy.

"Say (Y/N)~ Why are you doing this to me?"

"Huh..? What do you mean?"

"Oh come on, don't play dumb. Just look at you in that short mini skirt and those high heels." He run a fingertip over your thigh, enjoying how you flinched.

"Don't tell me you didn't feel all those hungry eyes over you.....I know you want to make me jealous but all I can say is that you're playing a dangerous game my dear little shrimp fufufu~ Oh and you know I can hear your wild heart beat" he whispered in your ear.

You inhaled his cologne, which drove you insane. Enough was enough.

"T-this is not fair!" You suddenly replied to his teasing.

"You always look handsome, even if I have seen you multiple times in your dorm uniform! And yeah your fucking right! You send my heart racing when I look at you and you know what!? I didn't dress up differently for Mostro Lounges anniversary but for YOU damnit!!"

Jade took a few steps back with widen eyes. It seemed like he couldn't believe what he just heard. His teasing was true after all?

"(Y/N)...."

"....!"

After your outburst you immediately covered your mouth. Run. That was exactly what your mind told you in this moment. But before you could, you were yanked back right into Jade's wide chest. It was all to much, you hugged him back tightly while your tears fell harder than rain.

"(Y/N) I'm so sorry....I didn't mean to....I didn't know you had those feelings for me...but I want you to know that I'm really happy hearing this from you, because I feel the same." His voice had now a calming tone.

He released the hug and cupped your teary face gently. A warm smile spread on his face, while he wiped your tears. Then he slowly leaned in and you felt his cool but soft lips on yours.

After breaking the kiss, he picked you up like you were one of his precious mushrooms and carried you bridal style.
"Wait where are we going?"

"Back to Ramshackle, I want you all to myself right know." After saying this, he suddenly bit down near your collarbone.
You wanted to scream of the pain but couldn't because he covered your mouth.

"Now everybody knows that you're mine." A proud smirk appeared on his face, which turned into a gentle smile when he looked at you.

"I love you (Y/N)."

Thank you for reading!❤️