Jade Leech x F!Reader - Field Trip

"Finally some Peace.." you sighed when you found a nice spot under the willow tree near Ramshackle Dorm. The afternoon sun turned the landscape in a warm gold and you enjoyed the sunbeam on your face.

After a stressful week with lots of tests and annoying group work with students you didn't like, you were so relieved that you could relax while reading your favorite book. Grim stayed inside the Dorm, sleeping and complaining about the teachers, who showed no mercy.

Your thoughts were completely lost in the story of your book until they danced over to Jade. Why couldn't you get this guy out of your mind, even during class?
You already got scolded a couple of times by Trein, because of your daydreaming.

It's such nice weather this weekend, I'm really in the mood to go hiking but Ace and Deuce turned my request down earlier...and I'll don't even try to ask Grim...

Since you felt a little sad about your loneliness, you decided to head over to Octavinelle to drink one of those delicious looking milkshakes. Maybe that would lift your mood a little?

Said and done you got up and payed your cat like companion a visit, to pick up your (f/c) hoodie. It was a little too big and would probably fit Jade perfectly. A blush crossed your face at the thought of him wearing your cozy hoodie.
"I look kinda sloppy...mhm I don't care..." sighing you made your way  to Octavinelle.

Today Mostro Lounge was a little crowded but you didn't care, as long as you'll get your milkshake. Not long after entering, a tall figure came rushing in your direction.

"Koebi - chaaaaan~ Hey hey whatcha' doing here?~" a certain turquoise haired guy with a toothy smile laughed while hugging you a bit too tight.

"Ahaha...Floyd.....could you please stop....strangling me...?"

"But ya just so cuuute with that oversized hoodie~ I can't help it, I wanna eat ya uuup~ aha~"

Just then Jade approached the scene, having a jealous look on his face. He didn't want his twin brother to touch you.

"Floyd would you please stop disturbing our costumers? I'm sorry for the trouble he's always causing you (Y/N)."

"I-i-it's ok Jade, t-thanks for your concern!"

Oh no I stuttered again in front of him..! Why can't I keep my shit together just one time!?

Meanwhile Floyd went back to work, noticing that he doesn't have your attention anymore. That only made you more nervous, because you were now alone with Jade.

"So (Y/N), I heard you want to go hiking? Did you find someone to go with in the meantime?"

Wait what? How did he know...?

"U-uhm...n-no? I didn't...there was no one who wanted to join me..." you respond in disappointment.

"Well since I am the founder of the Mountain Lover Club, it would be a pleasure to go hiking with you."

Of course! You totally forgot he was in the Mountain Lover club!

The thought of doing a field trip with Jade alone made you blush. It kind of feels like an invitation to a Date.

"Oya? Your face is really red, did I say something that makes you uncomfortable...?" The handsome gentleman knew exactly why your face color changed but he enjoyed teasing you.

"N-no it's nothing, really! I'd love to go hiking with you!" You responded with a bright smile, looking forward to spend time with him.