Floyd Leech x chubby!F!Reader

Thank you for the request @creampuffairy (*^▽^*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ehhh shrimpy what is that!?" Floyd pouted while he eyed his girlfriend up and down.

"I-is something wrong with my outfit?" (Y/N) asked nervously. Floyd sure knew how to wear cool outfits, so the human girl was a bit unsure about the way she dressed as she looked down her baggy hoodie and pants.

"Yes there is!! Don't you humans wear shorter things when going to the beach? And it's warm outside!" He ranted as he looked at you and crossed his arms in disappointment.
Then he made his way over to your closet.

"H-hey what are you planning to do with my clothes-" (Y/N)'s sentence was cut off by Floyd throwing some pieces of clothes in her face.

"Change into this, I'll wait outside!" He commanded and stepped outside your room, closing the door with a shut behind him.
The (h/c) haired grabbed the clothes from her face and held them up in front of her.
(Y/N)'s forehead wrinkled as she saw it was a top and a pair of shorts Floyd picked out for her.

"Didn't wear shorts in ages...." She sighed and remembered the reason for it. But she didn't want to disappoint her boyfriend, so she changed her outfit quickly. When (Y/N) was finished, she stepped in front of a mirror and another big sigh escaped her lips.

"Ugh why do you gotta be so thick..." she said in a sad tone as she poked her thighs. The girl lost herself in her insecure feelings, so she didn't noticed when Floyd entered the room again and walked up to her. His face showed disappointment as he saw (Y/N)'s expression in the mirror.

"Aw shrimpy you don't like what I picked?" He whined like a little Kid while resting his head on her shoulder.

"N-no it's just....my thighs....they're so thick..." she shyly said and looked at the ground.

That's when a mischievous grin spread across Floyds face and he got behind (Y/N). His big, slander hands run along her curves, down to her thighs. He gained a soft gasp and a blush from his girlfriend. Floyd's hands stopped at (Y/N)'s legs, he poked and squished them.

"So squishy and delicious~" he teasingly smirked at the blushing girl and left a kiss on one her left thigh. "Mhm those soft thighs are the best, I could touch them all day~ You should definitely wear shorts more often from now on aha~"

"Y-you think so?" (Y/N) looked up at him, a slight smile growing on her face.

"Yep yep! They're the best, I could have em for dessert~ Would you want me to devour those delicious thighs of yours right here and now?" He smirked while leaning in.

"N-no let's go! I did change for the beach after all!" With that she took his hand and walked off.

And Floyd wasn't lying when he said he could touch (Y/N)'s legs all day, whenever he had the opportunity, his hand lied on one of her thighs and he poked it in between, gaining a gasp and glare from his blushing girlfriend.