Vil Schoenheit x F!Reader - An act or the truth?

Thank you for the request @IdiaShroudSimp23 (*^▽^*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You look a little nervous Ms. L/N, is everything alright?"
You sat in a chair in front of a mirror, while the makeup artist put some rouge on your cheeks.
Your gaze in the mirror shifted to the women next to you.
"I already said you should call me by my first name, didn't I?"

"Oh I forgot about that part, sorry." She softly smiled at you.
"To answer your question, I'm indeed a bit nervous. What if I'll fail that scene?" You lied to her. In fact the only thing you were worried about is that you should play a romance scene with Vil Schoenheit. How should you endure being close to him, without blushing like crazy? That part of the movie would be hell for you but it was your job after all, so you had to do it.

"And....finished! You look amazing, like a real princess! Don't worry, you're a great actress. You can do it!"
You sadly smiled at her. But she was right. With new encouragement, you made your way to the set. Your eyes immediately snapped to Vil, who stood next to the director. They discussed something. Vil's hair looked smooth as always, you wanted to run your fingers through it. Then his eyes landed on you. Was that a slight smile you saw? Suddenly the director waved at you, as a sign to come over.

"Ah Y/N, nice to see you in your costume. It fits you really well, just as I imagined. She represents her role very well don't you think Vil?" The director teasingly nudged Vil's arm.

"Your right. I especially like the eyeshadow, it lightens up her beautiful eye color." Now the golden haired chuckled with the director. The compliment made you blush but you didn't know if they were serious or if they just teased you.

"Alright fun aside. Are you two ready? Oh and don't forget to pour all emotions into the kiss." The director winked at you.
Great, that was all it needed to make you even more stirring up. Unfortunately Vil caught wind of your bashfulness and mischievously smiled at you.
"Aww stop teasing me you two!"

The scene played in a cozy living room, you sat on a sofa, when Aiden aka Vil rushed inside.
"Sienna what have they told you!?" He crouched down in front of you.
"Answer me..." you heard a crack in his voice. Vil really was into his role.

"Look I would never ever marry someone else than...." then he carefully held your chin up to make you look at him.

".....you." He said in a gentle tone. Next thing he took your hand. Now you stood in front of him. You gazed deeply in his amethyst eyes and lost yourself for a moment.

"I..." before you could give him a proper answer he wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed you deeply. When you two broke the kiss, Vil cupped your face. You leaned in his touch and enjoyed his closeness.
"I love you from the bottom of my heart, so....please stay with me until death do us apart." Vil nearly whispered.
You bashfully smiled at him.

"And cut!"

You turned around, while suspicious silence surrounded you. Your gaze landed on the director. Did he...cry?

"Uhm director...is everything ok?"

"That...was....awesome *sniff*! I've never seen so much emotions!" He took his glasses down and wiped the tears with a handkerchief.

"Ok it's break time!"

After the announcement, you made your way back to your room. Suddenly you felt how someone hold you by the wrist.

"Wait."
You turned around and saw Vil was the one who wouldn't let you go. Without another word he dragged you to his room. Before he opened the door, the tall one looked left and right to see if someone followed them. Then he pulled you inside.

"Uhm is something wrong-" you asked but he cut you off.

"Look I just want to ask you one thing." He first avoided eye contact before he looked you straight in the eye.
"What if....what if I told that it wasn't an act right now."

"H-huh!? W-what do you mean by that?"

"Argh just forget it!" He suddenly became furious and slammed his hand against the door.
"This is so dumb..."

"W-well...I also want to spend the rest of my life with you..." you hugged him from behind.

The golden haired slowly turned around. He was first surprised, than he realized why you just said.
"Heh...that sounded quite cheesy." The grumpy expression was replaced by a warm smile as he engulfed you in a tight.

"I love you dearly Y/N... I don't even now how to express these feelings..." he whispered softly beneath your ear.