Jade x Mermaid!Reader x Floyd

Great. Why of all Octavinelle students had Azul send you to the tweels. Apparently he was 'too busy' to contact them himself. You broke out into a sweat when you thought about the place you were send to. The large swimming pool. You had to be more than careful not to fall into the water. Then the secret would be out. Under no circumstances you wanted the twins to know that you were half human, half mermaid. Who knows for what they'd use that information against you. Pictures of you in your mermaid form crossed your mind, they would definitely show you as on a salver to the hole school.
After some time you finally reached the mentioned place. You tried to shake the fake scenarios off while stepping through the door. You passed the dressing rooms, until you heard the gentle rush from the water. Your nervously  scanned the area, until you spotted the tweels who were in the water, leaning with their backs against the pool wall. Carefully you approached them.

"Well if it isn't (Y/N). What rare sight having you at this place. Have any business with us?" Jade chuckled lowly.

"Y-you haven't even see me, how do you know it was me?"

"Ehe shrimpy~ those tiny toes we're hearing can only belong to you." Floyd added while he and Jade turned to you.

"R-Right...." Was the only answer you gave.

"So uhm...Azul asked me to inform you two about tomorrows event. There'll be even more costumers than planned so he wants you to gather more temporary help from the dorm." Now that you gave the reason you came, you hoped the two wouldn't got on other ideas.

"Ehhhh why do we have to do iiiit..." Floyd complained loudly.
Before Jade could add anything, you already waved your hand at him and his twin.

"Well I'm sure you two will manage it somehow. See you tomorr- uaghhh!!" As clumsy as you are, you didn't watch where you were stepping. Of course Floyd's big PE shoes had to lay in your way. The twins watched with wide eyes how you tried to keep your balance. Only that it didn't work and you landed with a splash in the pool. Fortunately you quickly got to the surface again.
"Hah...Floyd I told you not to leave your things in the way." Jade sighed. But in fact he was as amused as Floyd was.

"Bahahahaha Shrimpyyy! How clumsy.....can someone be??" The moody one determined between his hysterical laughs.

You nearly had a panic attack. You. In the water. With the twins. How much worse could it get? You felt the all too familiar tingle in your legs. You had to get out of here, fast. The edge of the pool was only centimeters away, when suddenly a smooth hand grabbed your ankle.

"Hehe why the hurry shrimpy? Stay with us!" Floyd laughed mischievously at you. To your bad luck Jade grabbed your other ankle and so both of them pulled you directly back to them.

"You have to let me go! Please!!" You begged at them.

"Oya oya, why the hectic pace (Y/N)? Do you have anything to hide from us?" Jade asked while smirking evilly.
In a second you freed yourself from their grips and dove under. Unfortunately in this moment your legs were replaced by your tail fin.

This is what you look like, just imagine the plant is wrapped around your chest

You tried to save yourself by swimming into a corner of the pool. You hugged yourself and squeezed your eyes shut. Suddenly someone took your hand gently and placed a kiss on it. Of course it was the more gentle one of the twins. When you carefully opened your eyes, both of them swam before you with their signature smiles.

"Who would've thought that shrimpy is a mermaid?~ It's interesting tho, don't you think Jade?" Floyd sung while scooting closer, which made you kind of uncomfortable.

"Eh Floyd~ what a gentle surprise." He chuckled and twirled a string of your smooth hair around his finger.

This was one of your nightmares. You in the corner with the large eels trapping you.

"C-could you just let me go....please..?" You carefully asked.

"Heh shrimpy~ she sure has something in this form~" Floyd said in this low voice. He pressed his chest against yours, while a blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Since you're half mermaid, you can't be underwater forever, right?" He lowly chuckled beneath your ear.

"Seems like we found a new toy to play with~ fufufu~" Jade nearly whispered from your other side. They hovered over you like predators.
Suddenly adrenalin kicked in and you somehow managed to free yourself from the grip of those two. As fast as your tail fin could swim, you swam back to the surface. When you reached the pool edge you lifted yourself with all your strength out of the water. A few second later you had your legs back. Before Floyd could grab one of your legs, you shakily stood up and run. Of course it wasn't a good idea to run in a swimming pool, so you nearly fell a few times. When you nearly left the place, the tweels called out to you.

"Ne shrimpy, don't forget we're in the same dorm~ If ya don't wanna be kidnapped and squeezed come back to this pool every evening from now on~" the moody one warned in an amused voice.

"Will you...tell everyone else about my appearance?" You asked nervously.

"Fufu~ why should we? From now on this will be our little secret. But don't worry, we will put good use to it." Jade answered with his fake smile.

"See ya tomorrow evening shrimpyyy~" Floyd sung.

"Hehehe..." Their synchron laugh was the last thing you heard, when you shut the door behind you. It send a shiver down your spine. In which mess did you get yourself again?