Azul Ashengrotto x F!Reader - Unconditonally Love

Thank you so much for the character request @1-800-AnimeHotline & @HayleyGracia05 (*^ω^*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Azul have been dating for nearly a month now. Of course there still were moments that were filled with awkward silence, but you begun to warm up to him. Your favorite thing was cuddling Azul in bed after an exhausting day. Although he didn't admit it, you could feel that he adored your attention.

The twins however didn't trust you entirely. They thought you were one of those girls who just see the money and power of a person. So the eel brothers planned something to test your relationship.

It was already late in the evening when Mostro Lounge finally could close. Azul along with Jade and Floyd sat in the Lounge on a couch, to count the money of todays sales. That's when the moody twin decided to train his magic.

"Floyd I'm trying to concentrate here! Why do you have to practice now, anyways I thought you were tired?" Azul asked with a glare, pushing his glasses up.

"Yeahhh nooo I'm bored~"

"Hah....my god how can someone be this mo-"

Suddenly Floyd's magic hit the aquarium's glass, which reflected it directly onto Azul. His eyes widen but it was too late when he felt himself shrinking.

The eel brothers walked over to the small chubby boy, who fell on his knees. Tears were running down his face and they became worse, when the twins grinned down on him.

"Oya oya Azul, I thought you weren't a crybaby anymore." A chuckle escaped Jades lips.

Slowly Azul got on his wobbly legs, as he stumbled over to the aquarium to see his reflection in the glass. The cool glow of the water lighten up his face and the little boy nearly got a heart attack. He turned back in his old self, the time when he was bullied.

"But how....you two!! You did this with intention!!!" Azul yelled in a higher voice as he turned around.

"Calm down~ it'll wear off soon aha~"

"A few hours!?....Ah! (Y/N) will come in half an hour for dinner! What am I supposed to do!? She can't see me like this or else I will lose her as my girlfriend!" Desperate Azul tousled his hair.

"But Azul if she's your girlfriend, she would love every side of you."
Jade tried to calm him but it only worsened the situation. The young boy dashed out. In
Between he fell a few times.

"Ehh what's his problem? He looks so cute and delicious~"

"Well he certainly doesn't think this way, Floyd."
With a troubled look on their faces, the twins watched after Azul.

~Time skip~

A few minutes later, after dropping Grim of at Heartslabyul, you finally arrived at Monstro Lounge.

"Good evening you two!" A warm smile grew on your face when you greeted Jade and Floyd.

"Ah Shrimpy welcome~"

"I'm sure you're wondering where Azul is?" Jade asked with a smirk on his face.

"Uh yeah.." worries crossed your mind, usually Azul welcomed you himself.

"He's in the pool, I can take you there."

"Ah thank you!" With delight you followed Floyd, who giggled all the way. You wondered why.

Arrived, you looked around in amazement. The pool and the hall had such a calming atmosphere.

"Have fun Shrimpy~" with that Floyd walked away.

Suddenly you perceived a splashing sound. Out of curiosity, you approached the edge of the pool. That's when you saw a chubby octopus boy. The hair and eye color as well as the beauty mark were very familiar. Your eyes widen.

"Azul? What happened to you?"

He slowly looked up and in his eyes you could see a spark of shock. In an instant he went under water.

"Wait! Azul! Come back!"
He didn't show up though, so you just sat beside the pool and waited and waited.
At some point a head showed up. You were fast and jumped in the pool, grabbing his cute hand.

"Let me go!! I don't want you to see me like this! I got rid of this ugly appearance so why..."

You pulled him into your chest. Although he was younger and smaller, his octopus form still was big.

"Azul please stop thinking like that. I love every part of you and I don't only mean your human form by that. I'm very proud to have such an intelligent, ambitious and handsome octopus as my boyfriend." You grinned at him.

Young Azul couldn't believe his ears because he stared at you in silence. That's when a wide smile appeared on his face, he beamed like a sunshine.

Suddenly he began to glow and you had to close your eyes. When you opened them again, Azul was back to normal. A deep blush creeped up your face, when you realized what you just said to him. Backing up to the pool wall, the silver haired slowly swam up to you, his tentacles wrapping around your body. He was so close to you, you could feel his hot breath on your face. You avoided eye contact, he was just too beautiful.
Then he grabbed your chin and gazed deeply in your (e/c) eyes.

His grey cheeks grew a slight pink when he kissed you with such passion, while his tentacles tighten around your torso. Breaking the kiss, he lied his head on your shoulder, chucking slightly.

"What have I done to deserve someone like you.."

A/N: Hope this isn't too crappy😅 Thank you for reading!❤️