Kalim Al-Asim x F!Reader- Study session

You knew it would come to this. It was around 7pm, the time when you and Kalim would held your study session. Instead of solving maths problems you sat beside Kalim on the magic carpet, flying above the desert of Scarabia. You couldn't complain though, the view was beautiful as the sun slowly begun to set. A deep sigh escaped your lips, which let all your worries and burdens fall off your mind.

"Beautiful isn't it? I often ride the magic carpet when I need to clear my mind." Kalim gently smiled at you.

That's right. His smile reminded you that you had a crush on him. He was literally shining like the sun and you couldn't get enough of his cheerful type.
You wanted to confess to Kalim but whenever you approached him, someone else was by his side. Now you finally had him for yourself.

"S-so uhm...Kalim?" you nervously addressed him.

"Hm? Do you want to go down?"

"Ah no! I just...wanted to tell you..."

The white haired look a bit confused at you as you tried to find the right words.

"I...I really like you!!"

"....Heh I really like you too!" He grinned at your surprised face.

"F-for real!?"

"Of course, we're friends, right?" Those words let your heart drop.

"Uh..." in disappointment you looked at the horizon.

"Did I say something wrong!?...."

"N-no...I didn't mean it in that way..." you shyly avoided his gaze.

"Then...we're not friends?"

"Uh no Kalim...of course we are really good friends...but I meant it in a romantically way.."

"Oh I see..." he replied and showed you his usual smile. But after a few seconds he seemed to realize the meaning of your words.

"Eh...eeeeehhhh!?" A blush spread from his cheeks up to the tip of his ears as he looked a bit shocked at you.

Because of his reaction, the red eyed lost control over the magical carpet, which now flew as wild as the waves of the ocean.

"Hyaaaa!?" You let out a scream and instinctively hold onto Kalim, who tried to regain control over the carpet again.

"H-hey calm down!!...Phew that was close, are you ok?" He asked and peeked at you.

"Uhhh y-yeah..." you let go of him and avoided his gaze in embarrassment. Suddenly you felt a pair of soft lips on your cheek.

"H-Huh!?"

"Heh you're cute when you blush like that!" Kalim grinned at you, which let your heart beat only faster.

The situation got more awkward by the second, so you switched the topic.

"Uh...look, isn't that Jamil down there?" You pointed out.

"Oh...yeah..." Kalim scratched his neck, actually you both knew how pissed he'd be.

A/N: Wrote this short and crappy story to get out of writing block but it isn't really helping much :/