Chapter One. {the competition}

hii, welcome. This is the story of Alexis. Skyla. Roberts and how her life changes because of a certain global success story. I hope you enjoy the story! Make sure to comment and vote, and also read 'Is Love Possible?' the continuation story:) Thanks-Tanisha .x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dill, how long are you going to be in there?!"

"I'm nearly done!" My little brother called from the study room. He's been in there for over an hour, hogging the computer. I had serious work to do.... I NEEDED TO WATCH THE WANTED'S NEWEST MUSIC VIDEO!

"DONE!" He announced, skipping out the room happily.

"What were you doing in there anyway?" I asked curiously.

"Ohh, nothing.." But he had this suspicious glint in his puppy brown eyes.

"Dylan.." I crossed my arms, blocking his way.

"It's none of your business, La-La!" I cringed at his nickname. He always calls me that, just to annoy me.

I let him go and went over to the computer to check the history. The little boy doesn't know how to clear the history.

-TWO MINUTES LATER-

"ONE DIRECTION?!?!?!?!?" I had grabbed Dylan by his green shirt collar and was holding him against the wall. What? Don't look at me like I'm a bully! I'm a nice person!......sometimes.

"PUT ME DOWN, LA-LA!!!"

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!!! DYLAN, WHY ONE DIRECTION?!?!" I screamed at him.

"PUT ME DOWN FIRST!" I obeyed and he glared at me, fixing his soft brown hair. He was so vain. He'll be such a ladies man when he's older.

"Okay, first of all.. CALM DOWN!"

"Don't push me.." I hissed at him, feeling my anger bubbling inside of me.

Dylan took a deep breathe, then quickly said, "I entered the One Direction competition-" before covering his face, trying to protect it from my reaction.

I opened my mouth to scream but he again, quickly reassured me, "What are the chances of me winning though? It's for fun! Though, to be honest.. I'm positive I got all the questions right.."

"DYLAN! You know I hate them! Why would you-"

"-because I LOVE them! You know that! Don't be so stubborn! How do you think I would feel if you entered a 'The WANTED' competition? Anyway, I WON'T WIN! One of those girl stinking fans will.." He tone was sad now, and it almost made me happy from his discomfort. Evil, but I don't care.

I sighed, he was right. What are the chances of a nine year old winning? "Okay."

"Good! Take me to Nando's? I'm starving!!" Dylan grinned at me cutely. Seriously?! We just literally had breakfast! My brother can eat! I've never seen anyone who can eat more then him. He keeps saying, Niall Horan is his only competition.

Niall is the only member from One Direction that I can stand. He's so adorable and funny and kind and friendly.. How can one NOT love him?!

"Fine, MUM WE'RE GOING OUT!" I yelled up the stairs, picking up my keys. We walked out the front door to my indigo/violet Volvo. I'm eighteen, I can drive.

"Can I sit in the front with you?" Dylan asked sweetly.

"No chance." I smirked.

He pouted but, did as he was told. Good boy! Before I got in, I looked at our neighbours house, still "For Sale" sign. The next door's house is extremely close to ours. There is a balcony outside my bedroom that touches my neighbours balcony, making it easy to cross..which is dangerous but, my mum doesn't care..

Never has, never will.

*********************************************

So that's the first chapter! It'll get much better okay, honestly! Keep reading. This chapter was more of a filler. Next chapter is the boys p.o.v ;))~tanisha x

TRAILER ON THE SIDE.

edited: 20/12/13.