Chapter Fifty-Four. {what a boyfriend}

~*~*~*{Zayn Malik}*~*~*~ .. (a/n - still sobbing over Zerrie's engagement)

"This is unbelievable! You call me, telling me that I need to come down urgently and THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO?! YOUR HAIR?!" I snapped at Kevin.

I had just finished styling his red hair into a quiff. I was fuming. This is stupid; wasting my precious time!

"We could work on some songs now?" Kevin suggested.

"I don't like writing songs. Especially without the boys." I shook my head.

Kevin scratched his forehead, trying to think of something.. "Well... um.. we can..-"

"-Are you just using me to hang out with!?"

"Er, no! There was actually business that needed to be done but-"

"-Because if that's true.. I'm going to kill you!! I bailed on my girlfriend because of this crap, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!"

"I KNOW! I know! Er..." Kevin looked around the room nervously.

I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth trying to control my anger.

~*~*~*{Louis Tomlinson}*~*~*~

"I'm BORRRREEEDEED!" I announced loudly.

Niall and Liam were playing an intense game of foosball. I was trying to entertain myself, looking at the TV.. but only rubbish was on.

"LET'S DOOOOO SOMETHING!!!!"

"Maybe after I beat Niall.." Liam told me, focusing on the game.

"In your wildest dreams, Payne!" Niall sneered.

I groaned aloud. Why am I with such boring people?! Hmm.. Wonder how Haz and Alex are doing..

I dialled Alex's number and waited. I soon heard laughter on the other side.

"Alex?"

"Hey Lou, what's up?" She laughed.

"You alright?"

"Ahaha, Harry shut up! Huh? Yeah I'm good! What about you?"

"I'm good... how's the shopping going?" I asked, curiously.

"It's alright. I got a dress. It's adorable...-OH MY GOD HARRY LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE!!"

"BUT SHE LOVES MEEEE!!" I heard Harry shout back.

"SHE'S A MANNEQUIN SHE CAN'T LOVE!!!" Skyla laughed again.

"HOW DARE YOU! YOU COLD HEARTED-"

"HARRY?! COME BACK!!" Skyla called, oh.... I'm clearly interrupting something..

"Er, I've gotta go Lou. Sorry." Skyla apologised.

"Nah, I understand. Have fun." I ended the call, amused.

They seem to have got along well... Very well actually.. Hm..

"What are you smirking about, Lou?" Niall questioned me, glancing at me quickly before looking back at the game.

"Nothing... Nothing at all.." I smirked, hmm...

~*{Alexis. Skyla. Roberts}*~

The day was whizzing by. I didn't notice until I took my phone out; 5:00pm? Wow. Time flies when you're having fun... It's true.

I was having fun with HARRY as well, of all people!

"I'm sorry for his... behaviour. He can't really get real women.. I mean look at him! This is so not a face of a member from a world wide famous boyband!" I exclaimed, pointing at Harry while he pulled a  weird cheesy expression.

The manager of the store just scowled at us so we left the shop quickly.

As soon as we were outsde we burst out laughing.

"WHY HARRY?" I chocked in between my laughs.

He was holding his sides trying to calm himself, "She needed a home! She was so beautiful!"

"She was a mannequin!"

"Mannequin's have feeling too!" Harry narrowed his eyes at me.

"No they don't! They're made of plastic-" Harry tackled me to the ground, causing me to gasp as we were in a public area!!

"TAKE THAT BACK!" Harry gasped, on top of me.

"It's only the truth Harry!" I breathed, my heart beat was suddenly racing wildly... looking into those green eyes.

"NO IT'S NOT, LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!" Harry sang/exclaimed childishly putting his fingers in his ears to block me out.

"HELP! HELP! THIS BOY IS TRYING TO RAPE ME!!" I screamed out. People gave us weird looks... rude!

"It's not rape if you enjoy it, babe." He smirked at me. HEY THAT'S MY LINE!

I frowned at him and he mimicked me, "Get off Harold."

He shook his head and pouted, "I like life up here.."

"We're outside! In a crowded street! SERIOUSLY, GET OFF!!" I exclaimed.

He lay down on me, his curls tickling my nostrils and let out a loud snore, "I'm getting sleepy..."

"AHHHHHH GETT OFFFF!!" I shrieked, shaking him but he ignored my complaints. What an idiot!

Suddenly my phone began to rind.. it was in my back pocket, so I couldn't reach it. Harry sighed and got off me.

FINALLY!! MY LIFE SAVER, I answered my phone.

"Hello??"

"Babe, vas happenin'?" Zayn greeted.

"Oh hey Zayn!" Harry gave me a sick face causing me to snort a laugh, oh crap.

"You alright, babe?" Zayn asked, curiously.

"Yeah, Yeah. How's the studio?" I quickled changed the subject, turning my back on Harry before he could make me laugh again.

"It's crap. Kevin is just making me do some random rubbish! So, I was thinking... Do you wanna go shopping now babe?"

"Ermm... Well.... The thing is... I've already got my dress now.." Awkward..

"Oh.. Um.. Cool. Want me to join you in town?"

I turned around to see Harry staring at a person who was dressed as the Statue of Liberty. It hadn't moved at all. Harry was trying very hard to make it smile.. and failing miserably.

Do I want Zayn coming.. and ruining the funny moment?

"Er.. Actually.. It's okay, Zayn. I'm fine.."

"Are you sure? Are you alone?" Zayn questioned me.

"Er... noo.. actually.. I'm with Harry." I admitted sheepishly, crap.

I heard Zayn swear under his breath, "What's he doing?! I'm going to seriously kill him!!"

"No-No!! He's okay!! Everything's okay Zayn!! Please calm down!!"

"He's going to f***ing ruin everything-"

"NO!! OH MY GOD ZAYN! YOU UNBELIEVABLE!! URGH. HE WON'T RUIN ANYTHING BECAUSE- BECAUSE- BECAUSE YOU'RE CLEARLY RUINING EVERYTHING!!" I snapped at him.

"WHAT THE HELL? IT'S HIM! SEE HOW HE'S INFLUCEING YOU!?"

"NO! HE'S NOT! HE WAS THERE WHEN YOU WEREN'T ZAYN. BYE."

I hung up, my blood was boiling.

I could feel tears pricking in my eyes..

What a mess..

What a boyfriend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  you seeee, now Harry can swoop in.. unless.. Someone else does! mwhahah, I'm such a tease! tommo the tease and tanisha the tease, yeah that works! so tell me, what would you like to happen in the story hmmmmm? I've already written the book.. and the next.. so.. yeah ahaha - Tanisha.x

 edited: 30/12/13.