Chapter Eighty. {start of something new}

We did it guys. We've reached the end of part one. You upset? I'm kinda. Looking back, I can't believe how far I've come, I started crying today bc I saw this book has 7K reads. That's just wow. My goal has always to have 10k reads on my books, but soon maybe that dream will happen? Keep promoting this book! Make sure to read part two okay? I'll post the link on here maybe later or something but hey, thanks for all the readers.:):) The part two "Is Love Possible?" and it'll be on my profile soon. maybe today.. just let me know when you want it up ahaha -Tanisha .x
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~*~*~*{ZaynMalik}*~*~*~

The night went by quickly after eating talking about random stuff, Niall, me, Liam and Louis went back to the Red Audi. I looked over my shoulder, glancing at the sight of Harry and Skyla laughing, swinging their intertwined hands as they walked to the Carrera.. my heart began to break at the sight.

I can't keep pretending I don't love her still?

I've been blocking the others out my life because of this. I needed someone to take my pain and love away... Perrie? I don't know.

"Zayn, talk to us bro! Why you being so anti-social, huh?!" Niall grins at me, grabbing my phone out of my hands. I scowl at him, folding my arms and stared out the window in a huff.

"Is someone on their man-period?" Louis teased me, nudging me with his elbow. I shot him a glare. Liam frowned at us obviously not wanting an argument or anything.

"That's enough, Lou." He stays sternly.

"Zayn, what happened to out mate? Where's that funny Asian guy we love?" Niall asks us with a pout.

I decided to ignore him. He stole my phone after all.

"Niall, let's get moving." Liam notices my tensing expression. Thank God for Daddy Direction.

The car journey contained loud chatter from Louis and Niall, blasting of some crap rap songs and several concerned looks from Liam through the rear-view mirror.

When we arrived home, Skyla and Harry were already there. I let out a sigh by accident. Liam kept behind the other two. As soon as they went inside he caught my arm, his puppy eyes full of concern and worry.

"Let go." I hiss at him.

"Not until you tell me what happened to you." He spoke. Wow someone's brave.

"It doesn't concern you." I stare, attempting to yank my arm away from his tight grip.. failed miserably.

"Tell me." He pressed, narrowing his eyes.

"Skyla and Harry are pissing me off, okay?" I admit.

His brown eyes widened at my words, "You still like her?!"

"YOU STILL LIKE DANIELLE." I exclaimed. God, he was pissing me off now.

He frowned at me, creases forming in his forehead.

"What makes you say that?"

"Every now and again you start frowning and stuff.. come on. You can't make it any more obvious!" I chuckled, half-heartedly.

He runs a hands through his brown hair and sighs, "So... I guess we're alike."

"No. I'm going to be with Perrie soon." I announced.

Liam looks at me amused, "Yeah.. alright."

"I'm not lying! We're gonna be perfect together and I'll be like 'Skyla who?!' Everything will be great!" I argue.. well mostly it was with myself.. what a load of crap I've just said.

Liam raised a chunky eyebrow at me, "If you're sure."

I nodded my head, "What's not to be sure about?" again.. why am I lying to my band mate?

"Okay then... here's to a fresh start." He give me a bro fist before strolling into the house.

I stand outside alone. Everything will be great. It'll be a fresh start.

I whip out my phone from my back pocket. Niall gave it back when we arrive her, thank god he didn't read my texts or anything..

"Perrie..i love you." I type slowly, my heart beating rapidly pressing down the send button.

Fifteen seconds later.

"I love you too zayn=) xx"

Good. Here goes nothing.

"will you be my girlfriend?"

after about only five seconds.. I got a ... yes.

This is the start....

Time to move on now.

Here's to a fresh start...

Because no matter what happens..

We have to keep love strong... maybe then... love will be possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS! THAT'S IT. THAT'S IT. PART 1. DONE.
TICK THAT BOX. IT'S DONE. I FINISHED MY FIRST FANFIC , WELL.. IT'S NOT REALLY
DONE BUT HEY HO! MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ PART 2 BC SERIOUSLY, I HOPE
YOU'LL LIKE IT BC SO MUCH MORE DRAMA, LOVE, HUMOR IDK YEAH I LIKE IT SO
I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT TO.

Your support. I hope it continues bc you guys mean the appoloste world to me okay?
KEEP READING, COMMENTING, VOTING! Have you all voted for every chapter?
Maybe one day I'll get 10k:):) haha. 

Love you guys so so so much okay, thank you! READ PART 2.

Here's the link  http://www.wattpad.com/story/9506232-is-love-possible -Tanisha .xx