Chapter Twenty-One. {you just watch}

~*{Alexis.Skyla.Roberts}*~

What a shot! Oh My God! So proud, Zayn's reaction was priceless!

"Calling spoony, over." I leaned against the wall to catch my breath.

~No answer~

"Spoony?"

~No answer..still~

"Liam?"

"I'm looking for you, babe." the voice I never wanted to hear, spoke. Urgh why didn't Liam run or even shoot him!?

"Don't call me babe..." I hissed, clutching my gun tightly.

"Hum, well Snow Queen suits you better, doesn't it?"

"Shut up."

"Now, Now. No need to be so stubborn, Lexi. We're room-mates, remember"

I groaned, oh yeah.. I heard him chuckle on the other side.

"Now where are you..hm..." psht..Like I'm gonna tell you, how stupid do you think I am?! Wait, don't answer that.

"Mm...I can sense you.." PEDO ALERT.

"You can give up now, babe..I've found you." Harry told me. I rolled my eyes, this boy must thing I'm really dumb enough to fall for that.

"Rolling your eyes..feisty." Harry chuckled but, it wasn't spoken from the walky talky. I looked up slowly, and there he was with the most cheekiest smirk on his fugly face. He had his gun out, pointing at me... BUSTED.

"You're very sneaky, and fast babe...Like a spy." Harry commented.

"Just shoot me, Harry." I spoke, dully.

"Why? That's no fun.." He smirked.

"Or I'll shoot you!" I threatened, pointing my gun at him.

But Harry grabbed my hand, my gun fell to the floor. NOOO MY BABY. He pulled me close to his chest and I looked into his green eyes, in shock.

"I don't think so.." He whispered a finger tracing my lips.

I edged closer to him, he looked deep into my eyes and I knew what was going to happen..

Our nose tips touching, hearts beating rapidly..Harry closed his eyes, leaning in and I... KNEED HIM IN HIS STOMACH CAUSING HIM TO LOOSE GRIP OF ME AND I SHOT HIM.. THE LIGHTS BRIGHTENED, WOHOOOO (A/N- I almost had you there didn't I;)!)

A massive smile spread across my face and I jumped up and down happily. I ran over to the exit doors to find Liam and Niall tackling me down to the ground in a hug, I CAN'T STOP SMILING!

~*~*{ZaynMalik}*~*~

I want to kill him. Kill him. Kill him with my bare hands! He was going to kiss her..oh my.. Louis, Liam, Niall and I were all crowded round the TV screen that was showing what was going on in the arena and right now, I was raging.

Hadn't anything I told him sunk in?! No, he'll never change and it seems like he doesn't listen either..I thought see the sparks flying but, I was wrong because as soon as he closed his eyes, leaning in.. she kneed him.

I got to my feet and punched the air yelling, "YES YES YESS!!!"

Louis looked at me in disgust. "You traitor." he shook his head disappointingly at me and I sunk into my seat, embarrassed.

"WE WONNNNN!!" Niall and Liam hugged each other and jumped around happily. Then they ran off to the doors where Skyla cam running out of. I could see he excitement on her face. She's amazing. She makes me feel so amazing..  Louis wiggled his eyebrows at me, noticing me staring after her.

"So.. Skyla huh?" Louis started.

"What about her?"

"Hum..nothing really. Great girl, aint she? Smart, Funny, Mysterious at times, Attitude, Charming.. reminds me of someone..but, I just can't seem to put my finger on it.. hmm.." Louis sighed dramatically.

I rolled my eyes, "Oh what a shame, Lou."

"Yes, It is. It'll come to me though, don't worry young one." He patted my head and walked over to the others.

I kept watching Harry on the screen. He was still frozen and dazed.. He's going to get it.. You watch you curly, dimples, woman loving boy..you just watch.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Now, I'd just like to apologize in advance for the next few chapters..It'll seem a bit confusing.. but, hopefully you'll understand it. -Tanisha xo'

edited: 22/12/13.