Chapter Fifty-One. {confusion}

~*~*{Harry Styles}*~*~

I pushed Stacey away and rushed over to Skyla.

"It's not what it looks like!!" I exclaimed, hopelessly.

She laughed, "Aw Haz, you're blushing!" she touched my flaming cheek. Yes, only because you probably think I'm desperate enough to snog that slut!!

"C'mon we gotta go!" She told me. I nodded my head and turned around to face Stacey.

"See ya b**ch!" I smirked, placing my arm around Skyla and strolled off. As soon as we were out the building, she shoved me off.

"What the hell?!"

I shrugged, "Just wanted her to stay away from me."

"You're unbelievable. You snogged that poor girl, and now you want her to stay away from you?!"

"No! I didn't snog her! She snogged me!! She practically wanted to rape me!!" I whined.

"It's not rape if you enjoy it." She teased, walking over to the car.

"But-But!!" I started then sulked after her. Why does she always win in our arguments?

"So... did you get any digits?" Liam questioned me as soon as I got in the car.

"No." I replied, blankly.

"What, why?!" Liam gasped, nosily.

"'Cus I don't like her." I shrugged, duh.

Liam groaned in frustration but luckily stopped pestering me. I stared aimlessly out the window, hoping something would entertain me.

~*{Alexis.Skyla.Roberts}*~

It was quite late now. After a pizza and a boring movie, I was knackered. We were all in our onesies too, which was cool.

"That movie was crap." I complained.

Louis gasped, "You dare say that about Grease?!"

"Yes, I do. The only musical I like is High School Musical, and that's only because of Zac Effron." I looked at Harry who was glaring at me. I grinned back, cheesily.

"Let's watch that then!" Zayn announced.

"NOOO!!!" Harry exclaimed.

The boys all looked at him confused while I burst out laughing at his little secret.

"I'm actually tired now." Niall yawned, zipping up his onesie to the top.

"Come on darling. I'll take you to bed." Liam chuckled, dragging Niall up the stairs.

Louis, Zayn, Harry and I sat staring into space.. awkward..

"Sooo.. will you two sleep together tonight?" Louis asked suddenly, looking at Harry and I.

"Naaa, I'll sleep with you tonight, boo bear." Harry winked at him.

Louis nodded then leaped into his lap, "C'mon bubz. Don't make a mess or Eleanor will kill me!!"

"I won't let that happen." Harry chuckled, running up the stairs with Louis following. They looked like little kids!

I lay down, my head on Zayn's lap and looked up at him. He played with my hair and then sighed, "I'm sorry we didn't spend that much time together today."

I smiled sympathetically, "It's okay.. You can make up for it tomorrow."

He grinned, "Don't worry babe, I will."

He lifted my up bridal style and I giggled happily, wrapping my arms around his neck. He placed me down on mines and Harry's bed which now looked weird.

I was so used to seeing Harry smirking at me from it. I decided to push that thought to the back of my head though.

Zayn took off his onsie, revealing a toned tattooed chest and black boxers..

"Hope you don't mind. This is how I sleep." He told me sheepishly.

I shook my head and got changed into my pj tank top and shorts. I climbed into bed and snuggled next to Zayn.

His body was hot and it kept me warm. He wrapped his legs around mines, causing goose bumps to form on my bare legs. It was a nice feeling.

"Have I told you, you're beautiful?" Zayn asked me in a hushed tone.

I shook my head.

"Well you are. As soon as I first laid eyes on you, I really wanted to call you mines. And now I can."

I guess I was expecting some cheesy thing like Harry does..

Wait.. What the hell?!

Why am I thinking of Harry for, urgh stupid!!

"I love you Skyla." He whispered on my lips.

I smiled back before he pressed his lips onto mines.

~*~*{LouisTomlinson}*~*~

"She's not slept without me comforting her.." Harry muttered looking at the celing. What is he on about?

"It's so cold.."

"My heart hurts.."

"Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"OH MY GOD, HARRY EDWARD STYLES! JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!" I exclaimed, slapping him.

He clutched his cheek then sighed, "I deserved that.."

"What's wrong with you!?"

"Nothing..." He replied, dully.

""No, No, NOT NOTHING!!! FIRST OF ALL YOU REJECTED A BABE, SHE WAS YOUR TYPE AND ALL! MAN, YOU NEVER REJECT THOSE KINDS OF GIRLS HARRY!!!? NOW, YOU'RE ACTING LIKE SOMEONE HAS DIED AND YOU'RE MOURNING FOR THEM!!!"

"I don't know what you're talking about, Lou." He said blankly, before turning his back to me.

"OHHH, DON'T YOU TURN YOUR BACK TO ME YOU CURLY CAT LOVER!!!" I prodded his back, annoyingly.

"You're loosing it, Lou. Old age is getting to you.." Harry yawned.

OLD AGE?! I'M ONLY TWENTY ONE!!

"Ohhh, f*ck you then!" I muttered, turning my back to him.

"Night boo bear. Love you." Harry whispered, cheesily.

My lips twitched into a smile.

No-one can stay mad at Harry Edward Styles.

No matter how hard or tough they are..

Not even stubborn Alex.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, hiiiiiiiiiiiiii ! (: what did you think? hmmm? bc your opinion means everything! I'm sorry to say this Zayla shippers, but this is the end. OR IS IT?! Do you ship Zayla, or Skarry? hmm.. maybe even Nialex? or Aliam? lol even Loulix? ahahahahah. ok sorry. Who do you ship and whhhhyyyy? love yous - Tanisha .x

edited: 30/12/13.