Chapter Sixty-Six

damnnnnnnnn this is a LOOOOOONG chapter so bare with me aha, cupcake power!- Tanisha .x

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~*~*~*{{Third Person's P.O.V}}*~*~*~

Harry was racking his brain, thinking of a perfect plan to torment Zayn. He keeps glancing at Skyla, admiring her smile as she talks to Niall, happily.

"Why can't I make her smile like that?" He sighs loudly, looking away.

"Let the games commence!!!!!" Louis announces, and they all crown around the large table football thing. Louis went straight for the strikers peg, Harry next for defence. Skyla got the goalie. Zayn stood opposite her as a striker, and he glared at Harry.

"Three-Two-One-GOOOOOO!" Louis exclaimed, putting the ball into the hole.

After passing and attempting to shoot, Louis finally scored... then again, then again!

Poor Niall was getting frustrated believing that because his team was loosing, it was his fault.

"Niall, c'mon!!" Zayn barked at him.

"SHUT THE HELL UP ZAYN! HE'S TRYING!" Skyla shouted at him.

Zayn shut his mouth and looked away, defeated.

Niall gave Skyla a small smile, he was happy to have someone on his side.

Harry saw Zayn looking at the football table intensely so, he took it as an opportunity to 'accidently' touch Skyla's hand.

Skyla looked up into Harry's green eyes and he looked down innocently at her. She moved her hand away roughly but, a small lush was heating her cheeks. Zayn noticed... and anger grew inside him.

"Can we stop now?!" He hissed.

"NO! We're on a roll!!" Louis grinned, taking another shot at poor Niall.

Harry caught Skyla's eye, causing her to blush deeper and that's what really set Zayn off.

"STOP!!!!!" He exclaimed, pushing the football table over. He started Skyla who fell down.... on top of Harry..

~*~*~*~{{Harry Styles}}*~*~*~

SUCCESS!!!!!! AND YOU SAID MY PLAN WOULDN'T WORK, MWAHAHAHHAHAH.

The poor boy; Harry don't you feel bad?! Nope! He should control his anger! You're agrivating him! So... Go away!

I looked up into Skyla's brown eyes and put a loose stand of her dark hair behind her ear. Smiling up at her, she looked back, dazed.

Slowly she get off me, still in pure shock. Bless her.

Zayn stormed upstairs, I'm triumphant!!!!

Liam coughed, awkwardly. We all stood still in our places, staring aimlessly around... what an awkward situation.

"I'm going to go to bed..." Skyla announced, rushing up the stairs. I glanced at the clock... Ten thirty? Wow.. It's been a long day!

"We saw what you were trying to do to Zayn, Haz." Liam frowned at me, suddenly.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"You're trying to get the poor guy jealous."

"Ohhh! Is that what he was doing? I thought Zayn was just in another random bad mood!" Niall laughed.