**Attention Readers**

Hello my lovelies!! I do hope all of you are doing very well this past year with this pandemic everywhere and anywhere you go.

First of all I would like to apologize for my absence and neglect to you and this story over these past few months. I have struggled a ton with covid and just the impact it has had on my mental health. Though as I have looked after myself and the world is slowly falling back to normality, I have taken up my writing once again!

I am very excited to start new stories and focus on the stories that many of you have loved and enjoyed, which is what I would like to discuss with you all and ask for your opinion.

I have left this story untouched for a while now, but it is very popular and loved by many of you, in which I would love to continue and finish down the road. 

I do have plans to pursue this story into a series with Dany and Jon's children eventually and their rule, but for now I wanted to ask you readers, especially since it has been so long since you have indulged in this story, would you like me to continue this story??

Here is the thought, I would love for your readers to comment down below on this post if you would like me to continue this story, and I also would love to get your opinions on how you would like this story direction to go, I am open to any ideas!

If I find that a majority of you would like for me to continue I will! if not, I will purely be focusing on my new story (The Last Dragon's) which is a take on how the GOT series would've went if Rhaegar and Lyanna ruled the Seven Kingdoms, and Jon Snow (Aegon) was next in line to the throne. 

Since this story hasn't been updated in a while, if you readers would like me to continue, I will add before the next part a brief summary as to where we left off, so you don't need to re-read what I have already wrote (but if you would like to, absolutely all the power to you.)

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and please comment down below if you would love for me to continue this story!? As well as make this into a series. 

Missed you all so much, but don't worry, I am finally BACK! Ready to continue Jon and Dany's story.