Chapter 19 - Little Miracle

As the door shut behind them, they stared into each others eyes both having so many things to say to one another, but instead they stayed in silence collecting their thoughts and emotions. Jon took a few steps closer to Dany wanting her back in his arms again, but she backed up a few steps, taking her eyes off from his, staring into any direction but into his eyes. 

Daenerys is confused, she feels very vulnerable, keeping her eyes away from his is the only way she can keep herself together in this moment, she has missed him so much and now he is finally here, she's not sure how she might react or even say.

Daenerys glanced towards the ground a distance away from Jon, she held her hands together covering her vulnerability from him. Jon noticed how broken she looks, this isn't the women he knows, and he did this, which breaks him even more. "Dany..." Jon says softly trying to get her attention. Jon keeps his distance away from her, knowing that's what she needs right now but he still tries to connect with her. Jon is still staring in Daenerys' direction, "I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry for what I've put you through these past few weeks." He notices tears running down her cheeks slowly. "I'm so sorry for everything, for pushing you away, for leaving you alone, and for leaving you with no explanation, with no hope, with nothing but our little one." 

Daenerys undoes her hands letting her vulnerability free, she can't hold it in anymore, she needed to hear those words, she wanted to hear those words for so long and she finally heard them. She feels reassured that she isn't alone, Jon is with her, and she has him, she has always had him but she still wanted to know why he had pushed her away in the first place, and why he is here now.

Jon notices her tears, and walks towards her slowly wanting to comfort what he has broken, it is breaking him into pieces seeing what he has destroyed. "Dany..It hurts me to see you like this..." he says tearfully. Daenerys' eyes glance up immediately up towards him, her eyes are full of water "It...it hurts you?!" she says angrily. Daenerys breathes out heavily in disbelief "You haven't been the one alone here... but I have. Where were you?" she says sadly.

Jon deserved that response, he had left her all alone carrying his child in a place that she doesn't have much friends or allies. He believed a man he has never trusted above his own wife, and she suffered because of it.

Jon walked much faster towards Dany, he couldn't keep her standing there away from him much longer in tears. He grabbed both her sulking hands trying to comfort her. As she felt his hands hold hers tightly, she wanted to smile but she couldn't stop herself from crying, she had missed his touch, and in this moment she realized she had everything she had been crying herself to sleep about.

"I was here, I've always been right here...but I left you alone, and I know that, in a place that you don't have much people to trust" Jon said softly. He directed her face towards his, lifting her beautiful face up to his, so he can show her how important she is to him. Jon cupped Dany's face into his hands. They both looked into each others eyes finally for the first time in a while, Jon tells Daenerys, "a very powerful man here in our home...is trying to put me against you....but the worst part is....I believed everything he said... above you, the women I love, my own wife...and that is what I am truly sorry for." Dany sniffled, and a few tears fell from her eyes down her rosy cheeks but a bit of happiness shined through her gloomy face, and he could see it. Jon stepped closer to her, with his hands still cupped around her beautiful warm face, he wipped her tears from her cheeks with his thumbs. Jon looked down feeling horrible for what he has done, and wishes he could take everything he had done back, "Can you forgive me?" he said sadly.

Dany lifted his drifting face up to hers, holding his in her hands "look at me," she said with a slight smile "of course I can forgive you," he smiled right back at her in relief. "I love you too much not too...but you did hurt me. Jon's smile disappeared, that small comment made him feel absolutely horrible. Knowing that he had hurt Dany, was the worst thing he had ever felt. Jon glanced back down at the ground, but Daenerys again lifted his sad face back up to hers, "but not being able to forgive you would ultimately break me" she said lovingly reassuring him about everything.

Jon pulled her close by the waist tearing up, as was she, and he kissed her lovingly on her lips. Their tears were pouring down their faces onto one another's. Their kisses were wet from each others tears. They had finally found their way back to one another, and that's all that mattered to both of them. They had both suffered for too long these past few weeks, and now they finally have what they needed and craved, each other.

They unlocked their lips, with tears running down both their faces. Their lips were unlocked but their faces were so close. As their noses were touching one another's, Jon wrapped one of his hands around Dany's neck to comfort her and the other around her waist.

He whispered to her truthfully "I will never hurt you again...and I will never let any man or women come between us again...you have my word." Daenerys slightly nodded in assurance, she glanced up to his eyes "I know you won't... you love me too much." Daenerys then glanced down and grabbed his hand which was on her waist onto her large growing belly. They both glanced down looking at where their child was growing, their little miracle.

Dany kept her hand overtop of Jon's placed on her belly. Jon and Dany both had huge smiles on their faces, and as they kept their eyes on their growing little miracle, Dany whispered to Jon...

 "and you love this little one too much as well."