Chapter 2 - House Targaryen and House Stark

Daenerys had left her chamber quietly trying not to disturb the other household members, waiting downstairs for her by the outer door of Winterfell was Jorah, her most trusted advisor that had been with her since the beginning, through all the hardships and defeats. He would be the one to walk her down the path towards the weir wood, which she would officially be given into the arms of another man, a man that would die for her, who cherishes her, and loves her with all his heart. "You look beautiful Khaleesi, a true northern ruler," Daenerys couldn't be happier, for him to be the man who would pass her off to something finally happy in her life, something she never thought she would have. Jorah directed his folded arm towards her, and Daenerys smiled and wrapped her arm around his, he cupped her hand and held it firmly as a loving father would when he walks his daughter down the aisle.

Daenerys felt safe finally in her life, as he walked her towards the Weirwood tree, she saw the sun rising above the northern mountains and trees, she felt snow lightly covering her blonde hair, and she felt the warmth of the white cloak that Jon had gave her, giving her warmth from the northern winds. As Jorah and Daenerys got closer to the Godswood, she noticed fire lit candles directing the way, and as she was just about to enter the forest she noticed her 2 children, Rhaegal and Drogon, resting on top of the hills far in the view, she noticed they were at rest, just as she was in this very moment, finally ready to swear her love to Jon Snow. As Jorah walked with Daenerys holding his arm, he noticed her smile right when they turned the corner able to see Jon with the maester up front. He could feel a slight pull from her, seeing that she couldn't wait to be near him. Daenerys was delighted that it was just her, Jon, and the Maester at this ceremony, she didn't want anyone else here, at this time, in this moment. She wanted just Jon and her, she wanted this moment to themselves, so that there was no worries, no judgment, and no fear, just love.

Jorah and Daenerys finally reached Jon, as Jon smiled and was teared up from seeing her walk down the snow path lit with fired candles, carrying the weight of the white cloak he had gifted her. Jorah before letting go of his Khaleesi, kissed her on the cheek and directed her hand onto Jons hand. Just before Jorah left her up at the tree with Jon, he looked at Jon as if he was asking him to take care of her, and to love her no matter what, as he had loved her once. Jon nodded at Jorah and took Daenerys' hands lovingly, directing her beside him facing the master towards the tree. 

The Maester tied their hands together to represent the bond they will share together in the world, and asked them to recite the words of the Seven Gods together, just as Jons parents did, as well as Daenerys' parents, or any loving couple that marries one another. "Father, Smith, Warrior, Mother, Maiden, Crone...Stranger, I am his/hers and he/she is mine, from this day, till the end of my days." After finishing the words and the ceremony was almost at an end, Jon took her by the waist and passionately kissed her under the tree with the sun finally fully shining. A few seconds later Rheagal and Drogon flew over them as they unlocked their lips, smiling up above at their dragons, and looking at one another with complete and utter love for one another.

They both headed back to Jons chambers, where they would spend the rest of the morning fully giving their bodies to one another, and holding each other in their arms.