Chapter 10 - She's Awake

Her breath was heavy...she could see it. She was sitting on a cold and damp bed, high in the towers of Winterfell. Daenerys could see barely anything except for the one lit candle above her, high in a nook. She could hear battle cries, swords clashing, and her dragons screatching. No one was in the room except for her, and a crying baby, which she could not see, only hear. All of sudden the door swung open into the room, and the candle blew out immediately. The only thing left.... was darkness.

Daenerys opened her eyes and swung forward on the bed, breathing heavily. Jorah jumped up from his chair, and ran over to his Khaleesi. He sat beside her on the bed and held her. "GET THE KING!" he yelled out.

Jon was sitting in the library, in deep thought. He hadn't been the same ever since Daenerys had fell ill. He was all alone until a knock came at the door of the library. "Come in" Jon called out quietly. The guard entered, panting heavily. "What is it?" Jon looked up concerned why he was breathing so heavily. The guard was huffing and puffing "Her..." "Her Majesty..." "Her Majesty is awake, your grace." Jon stood up from his desk unable to process what the guard has just said. "She's awake?" "Yes your grace" the guard smiled nodding. "She's awake!" The guard said happily.

Jon ran out of the library, heading upstairs to Daenerys' room, the guard followed behind him.

The door swung open into Daenerys' room. Jon saw Jorah sitting very close to the edge of the bed, where Daenerys was resting. Jorah looked at Jon smiling. "How is she?" Jon asked Jorah from a far. "She's alright" Jorah smiling at Jon and then looked at Daenerys. "Though I believe she woke up in scare." Jorah said quietly, trying to not wake up Daenerys. Jon walked slowly to Daenerys and kneeled by her bed side. He grabbed her hand hanging on the side. "Hey" Jon said calmly and quietly to her. Daenerys opened her resting eyes, and turned her head slowly to look at him, she gave him a huge smile. "hey" she responded quietly and smiling. He leaned over quickly and kissed her lovingly and for quite a long time on her forehead. A small tear dripped down from his cheek and onto her's. 

Daenerys directed his head down to hers, so she could look at him "are you crying?" she said concerningly. He smiled "I'm just so happy that you're alright" he said happily, chocked up. Daenerys wiped his tears, and leaned up forward, pulled him close and kissed him passionately on the lips. He cupped her face into his hands, and pulled her close as there lips interlocked.

Jorah from the sidelines smiled. His Khaleesi was alive and well, and she was happy. That man, Jon Snow, made her the happiest women alive. The happiest he had ever seen her.

A few weeks had gone by...

Daenerys was walking outside in the snowy fields of Winterfell. She had loved spending her mornings outside ever since she had woken up from her illness. The light snow fell on her silver hair, and the bright sun beamed on her face. Daenerys was heavily layered in clothing, but as she placed her hand on her belly, she could a feel a slight bump forming. Daenerys' face gleamed with happiness. 

She had always thought she could never have children, but somehow, someway... a miracle had happened for her. She was with child. As she walked through the snowy fields, she had so many happy thoughts in her mind. How was she gonna tell Jon? Was it going to be a boy or a girl? Was the child going to have her silver hair, or her husbands dark brown coarse hair? So many questions, but none were unpleasant thoughts.

As Daenerys was heading back towards Winterfell, she heard growing coming from behind her. She didn't want to turn around but she had no choice. She turned around quickly to face the thing that was making the horrid sound behind her.

The unthinkable happened....