Part 32 - Shall We Begin

Everything was silent for a second once the Jaime and the Lannister men had left the Great Hall, until the crying of Raegon began in Sansa's arms. Daenerys clued back in and got up towards Sansa and reached her arms out for her son, her beautiful baby boy, her little prince. She held him, and he immediately stopped crying while looking up with his big brown eyes as his fathers. Daenerys smiled while holding him in her arms and gazed deeply into her boys eyes, she saw something in that moment in her baby boys eyes. It wasn't a memory, it was something that has not happened yet something that has not been fulfilled, and the vision was so horrific that Daenerys smile has disappeared and a blank face appeared as she closed her eyes and pulled her boy close to her, almost as if she would lose him if she released her tension. Daenerys walked out of the Great Hall towards the Godswood without saying one word to Jon or anyone in the Hall, though all of them watched the entire moment with her and Raegon, but not one of them knew what to say, or what it was even all about.

Tyrion looked up from the ground in confusion, then at Jon, and then at everyone around who did and said nothing. Everyone he looked at was either looking confused, worried, or no care in the world at what just happened with Jaime or Daenerys and her son. Tyrion couldn't understand why no one was saying anything, so he decided to voice what everyone must be thinking, "What do we do now?" Jon looked at Tyrion and gave him a look of shock but also no worries, as if it was only a threat, nothing more than a few words to scare him and his family into a hole and never come out. "Nothing for now, Jaime Lannister is but one man" Jon replied, Tyrion replied sharply, "One man... with a large army at his back, and a powerful women, at his side, he is not nothing. We should start...." Jon interrupted before Tyrion got ahead of himself, "As I said....he is nothing." Jon then stormed off out of the Great Hall towards his chambers while Sansa followed behind him.

Tyrion immediately went the opposite direction of Jon, outside towards the courtyard to where Daenerys had went with Raegon. Tyrion spotted Dany outside by the Godswood sitting by the down leaning against the Weirwood tree while Raegon played in the field in front of her. Tyrion walked up to her slowly, while he watched her smiling watching her baby boy, who she never thought she would ever have, actually in front of her. Everything Dany had ever wanted, she now has; a family, a son, and a home. Except Dany had always wanted the throne, her rightful home back, maybe this all may not be enough for her.

Tyrion sat right beside Daenerys leaning against the Weirwood, she didn't even acknowledge him as she was happy with just what she was doing; watching her boy in all his innocence and happiness. Tyrion spoke up, "He is going to be a very handsome boy." Daenerys kept her smile and eyes still on her boy but responded kindly, "Of course he is, just look at him." They both looked at this boy, full on innocence with not a worry in the world, oh how they both wished to be that young again. Daenerys' smile slowly disappeared and she turned her head to Tyrion, "Tyrion..." "Yes your grace..." Tyrion responded quietly. "I am worried for him." Daenerys said quietly, "All mothers are your grace, that is what comes with the job" as he responded with a smile. Daenerys smiled back and turned her eyes back onto her son and responded, "I guess it is... thank you." But Daenerys did not mean of motherhood, she is worried about far more greater matters, matters that will come in the future if nothing is put in place or is done to prevent it.