C'mere

Peter tried the trend where they pat their leg to see what their significant other would do

Pairing: Peter Parker x fem!reader

Status: datinggg

Warning: mentions of covid, and my favorite kind of Peter ✨flustered Peter✨

Peter's POV

Quarantine is getting on our nerves lately, believe me I know. The only advantage of not doing anything and staying at home...is TikTok. DONT TELL Y/N.

anyways I was scrolling through surprise, surprise TikTok till I found something in my confusing fyp (seriously everybody says they like their fyp, while mine is just weird. One minute it's about sleeping puppies, the next I see a TikToker dancing to the latest trend..)

it's of a guy patting his leg infront of his girlfriend and see what her reaction'll be. I thought I'd try it with y/n/n since she's been doing a lot of tiktoks against/of me. I never post on TikTok but I do have a couple of drafts with me and the avengers trying to make thirst traps 😂

One is of Bucky, Sam, Steve, Thor and I. We were doing one of the F-boy dances, just for fun. All of us shirtless after a heavy session of training and we decided to cool down by rolling our hips and act 'hot' like those cringey videos on the app.

But I'll never post those, it's just not me. And people will get suspicious or...shocked and all eyes would be on me and I simply do NOT want that.

Anyways I took a quick glance at my lovely girlfriend that was in front of me, sitting on the edge of the bed folding her clothes while i was lying my back on the headboard, my legs spread out a bit. I opened my camera roll and started recording, here goes nothing.

"Baby" I called her and she immediately looked up trying to find anything to distract her from the chores she has to do today.

"Yeah" a small smile crept on her face. she loved it when I called her pet names, I could tell by the small blush that crept around her face.

She tilted her head to the side waiting for me to talk but instead I patted my left thigh, making sure the camera was still on her.

"What?" Her voice full of confusion yet concern at the same time, she was between my legs now, sitting on her knees, trying to find something 'wrong' but there wasn't. I flicked her hand away trying to control my laughter.

I shook my head 'no' and patted my leg again a little harder this time and she laughed mostly from confusion.

"what?" Looking at me expecting something to come out of my mouth instead I just smiled and pat again.

"Babe, what's wrong?" She laughed once more, softly grazing my legs again and came closer to me. I flicked her hand off again and patted my leg even harder, not sure what to expect from her but it's funny seeing her confused and slightly concerned.

"You want me to sit?" She asked, digging her head for an explanation. My cheeks went red for some reason, eyes widening at the thought. I honestly don't know why. I gulped, loud. trying to shake off this feeling and continued to pat my thigh. Her cute frown suddenly turned upward slowly, her cheeks also blushing but not as bad as mine.

"Okay" she laughed still flustered. And sat on my thigh. Her backside is in my front view, not what I...expected. Her shorts hugged her curves perfectly, and since she sat down it went a bit further up than I anticipated. obviously still aware of the camera I tilted it upwards so it wouldn't show her uhm lower area.

"Uh uh y/n what are you doing, I'm recording?" My cheeks flaming red and I know for a fact that my ears are as well, but my soft side literally couldn't contain himself, so I absentmindedly rubbed her lower back with my free hand.

"HA, I made you talk!" She flipped and looked at me with a shit eating grin...seriously? I rolled my eyes at her childish behaviour, a small laugh daring to leave my lips.

"You really had to ruin my prank?" I stopped recording, throwing my phone to the edge of the bed now grumpy since the prank got ruined..even though I didn't know where it was going.

"Well you wouldn't talk to me" she adjusted herself, sitting on both of my thighs now and I subconsciously curled my arms around her lower stomach bringing her closer to me so she was sitting on my lap.

"But what was that show you were doing just now?" I titled my head my eyes furrowed from remembering what's in that video now.

"What do you mean" she asked innocently, tilting her head like a lost puppy. I took my right hand, turned her a bit, and slapped her ass jokingly.

"That" I pointed at her backside "is for me to see, only" and her eyes went wide, shocked from my sudden change in demeanour but laughed nonetheless.

"You are something else, Parker" shaking her head. and I tickled her sides making her squirm. "PETER" she yelped.

"And you're mine" my voice went soft from me flopping her on the bed infront of me so I could snuggle my head in her exposed neck and cuddle her like my life depended on it, she smiled, her fingers drawing circles on my arms that were curled around her waist yet again.

"That I am"

I honestly don't know what this is 😭

Have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening/night!

-quacksonlover