Sudden change of plans

You, ned and Peter were messing around at the mall, going to every shop and not buying a single item when you suddenly get your period...and you weren't prepared. So ned and Peter try to help you out whether you like it or not

Pairing: bestfriend!peter Parker x reader,  bestfriend!ned Leeds x reader

Status: bestiesss

"NED NO YOU IDIOT" y/n cackled at her idiotic best friends, it was their 7th time playing this stupid game in the arcade and they wouldn't stop unless they've won, idiots.

"no no nO NO NO" Peter fumbled with the controllers trying to save his poorly animated character's life even when there's no hope "GODDAMNIT" he hit his closed fists on the control board frustratingly, ned looking like he's about to cry while y/n resumed cackling.

"The fuck are you laughing at?" Ned turned at his abnormal girl best friend, unamused.

"You honestly think this game would let you win?" She continued snickering while her idiot of a best friend glared at her.

"Even with my spidey senses I couldn't do it, yeah the games a scam ned." Peter finally agreed

"Thought your Peter tingle only senses danger?" Y/n placed her arms on each side of her hips, raising her left eye brow teasingly causing peter to roll his eyes.

"Okay it's ned we're talking about, if he couldn't win a game that's danger to every human stepping foot on this arcade. and for the 100th time its not called a PETER TINGLE" Peter objected

"You wasted half of your points on this piece of shit!" She swatted Peter on the back of his head causing him to groan so he poked her side, knowing she gets really ticklish. "PETER" she yelped. Now her turn glaring at him, while he kept giving her his shit eating grin.

"Okay will you guys stop it before I actually lose my shit!" Ned spoke rubbing his forehead tiredly, probably from staring at that game for over 20 minutes.

"So we ready to go eat?" Peter interjects

"Yes oh my god this crappy game got me exhausted" ned groaned ready to leave the arcade

"WAIT" Y/n stopped on her tracks and they all stopped too, they're eyes full of concern by the sudden outburst. "we forgot the prizes" she headed to the cashier where they'd give out the prizes in exchange of a specific amount of tickets. The prizes range from 25 to probably 3000!! And She felt very confident about her score.

"Y/n you scared the crap out of us I thought something happened to you" Peter tickled her sides again, huffing like a child.

"I'm fine, moooom" Y/n said jokingly, connecting her arms with both of her best friends "now let's go get prizes!" She squealed

"It's no fair! We both wasted half of our points on that game and you managed to get over 500 points?" Ned complained to Peter walking out of the arcade

"What can I say? Super powers do really pay off while playing basket ball" Peter smirked jokingly bumping their shoulders

"INCOMINGGGGG" the boys hear a voice presumably to them when Peter felt a sudden yet familiar weight on his back, unknown legs wrapped around his torso. When the familiar vanilla and cinnamon scent hits him, He recognized it was his favorite girl in the world. His best friend, girl best friend to be exact and as cliche as it sounds his all time crush.

The moment he laid eyes on her, he was mesmerized. Not just by her beauty but by her kindness and understanding. For example the day they met. It was on a subway. Peter was softly humming to his favorite tunes, enjoying the bright morning of New York City before it gets crowded in the evening when he suddenly got a text from ned.