Never Have I Ever (Youtube AU)

never have i ever with tony and peter was the most terrible idea, ever.

pairing: peter parker x youtuber!stark!reader

status: dating 

warning: language and suggestiveness

disclaimer: both the reader and peter are over 18 in this fic. enjoy! 

"okay, you guys ready?" 

"yup" peter smiled at his girlfriend, excited to be in one of her videos again. 

"whatever" her father rolled his eyes, not wanting to participate one bit coz he knew it was about to be a disaster. 

"wow dad, love the enthusiasm" y/n rolled her eyes, like father like daughter. 

"i know this is a trap" 

"yet you fell for it" she smirked. tony was about to protest but his daughter cut him off with her usual loud ass intro- 

"HELLO EVERYONE, welcome! today im here with two-" 

"i swear to the god of thunder that's devouring out poptarts right now,  if you say 'two very special guests' i will disown you." tony interrupted, making a few avengers snicker. they weren't particularly in the video. y/n for some reason thought it would be nice to film in the living room, to make it look more 'natural' plus the fans love when an avenger casually pops up, so its a win win! 

"a little aggressive there, tones" rhodey appeared walking behind them to grab something from the lab. 

"what? i didn't raise my daughter to be basic-" 

"would you guys QUIT IT" y/n snapped. 

"sorry, honey." 

"moving on" she sighed "today im with my all time favourite guest, which seems to be yours too..my boyfriend, peter!" y/n leaned her head to his shoulder as peter smiled adorably to the camera, giving it a little wave. 

"hey guys!"

"and my father, Tony Stark" she gestured to him plainly as a joke which made tony visibly offended. 

"for the record here, all the views you'll get after you upload this video? will be because of me"

"oh you wish, dad. you honestly don't understand how much of a fanbase pete has now" y/n laughed, rubbing peter's back proudly. peter looked shocked himself. 

"i-i have a fanbase?" his brown eyes widened. 

"yeah but we're not gonna talk about that now" 

"wait, why not?-"

"because she doesn't wanna tell you that the fans think you're good in bed" Nat blurted out while casually sipping her coffee. 

"NATALIA ALIANOVNA ROMANOVA" steve shouted from across the hall. you could practically feel his stern face. "HE'S JUST A GODDAMN KID" his voice echoed through the stair case. 

"tell that to the GODDAMN MINORS THAT WROTE THOSE COMMENTS" she shouted back. 

...

"what are we doing again, babe?" peter cleared his throat. 

"oh, uhm yeah. TODAY we're gonna be playing Never Have I Ever! boyfriend and dad edition!" she announced "i'll have a set of questions and you guys have to flip the sign whenever you answer 'i have' or 'have not' got it?" 

they both nodded 

"okay, perfect" y/n cleared her throat "OH! i forgot to mention that i posted on my story what question i should ask them and a LOT of you replied! so thanks for that" she laughed, grateful for all the support her fans gave her.