The Unexpected Trip To Disney World part 2

Peter's POV

"Hey kid?" Shit, I mentally cursed at myself. Scrambling to my desk picking out the used tissues from my little crying session I've had. Fun.

"Y-yeah" I replied checking myself in the mirror.

"Can we come in?" We?

"Yeah sure" I sat down at my desk spinning on my chair trying to look like I've been studying all night instead of crying. "What up mister star- and the rest of the team?" I titled my head a bit confused to why I've got all the avengers in my room.

"We know, kid" he looked at me as if i was about to break, so fragile and hopeless. I didn't like it. All they're eyes just staring right at me full of sympathy, full of sorrow, full of...pity. No I definitely don't like it.

"Know what?" My jaw clenched frustrated "I'm fine, everything's fine!" I said my voice getting higher and higher by the second causing them to flinch...I've never raised my voice at them.

"Okay by the tone of your voice it definitely seems like you're not fine" Tony quips annoyed

"Tones" rhodey glared at him causing him to sigh and step back

"No you are not" Wanda came into view, I've never seen her mad at me. Ever. She always had a soft spot for me, more than the others. Maybe it was because she was the closest to my age? Or because of the late night talks we have while making tea everytime one of us was stressed?

"You're hurting, Pete" she rubbed my shoulder "and it's okay, we know or at least I know how much pressure you have, I know how hard it is for you to maintain good grades, be a good nephew, and be the most well known superhero in queens believe me! We talk about it all night. The only thing we didn't talk...is how you don't know how to handle it, everything. You need a break Peter. Give yourself a chance for once"

"And this is where my plan comes in" Mr Stark clapped his hands to gain attention "look kid, you may think that we don't understand the amount of pressure you have but we're probably the only ones who do coz we feel the same" he looked straight at me "and I've always wanted to plan a getaway so this is for all of us" he turned

around looking at each avenger that was in my room

"including miss trouble maker here who should be asleep" he pointed at Morgan who was discretely hiding behind Thor.

She poked her head out and slowly walked towards me "you okay, cinnamon roll" she asked her eyes full of concern

"I'm okay, cupcake" I lifted her up so she could sit on my lap and hugged her, as if i was silently telling her I'm fine.

"Okay whats this trip that your talking about, Tony?" Nat asks full of anticipation

"intrigued, are we?"

"just spit it out tin foil" sam quipped flopping on the bed dramatically causing Mr Stark to roll his eyes.

"we're going to Disney world" he shrugged

"WHAT?"

🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸

Yes, 2 days later we were on a mini van to Disney world. And yes the van fit us all. It was huge, here was the seating arrangements

Front: Tony (The rest fighting over the middle seat) Steve

Second: Pepper Morgan Bruce

Third: Nat Wanda Vision Bucky

Fourth: Thor Peter Scott Sam

The rest of the avengers like the guardians oh and also Scott's daughter, Cassie told us they'd come in the second day of the trip and Clint said he couldn't come since he was staying with his family. But oh god the roadtrip was a whole adventure itself.