Chapter VII: The Execution

On his way to the trail. Elias ponders to himself the events that led him to this point. He thinks to himself,

"Legends trail a hiking path that was set up by the people of this land to honor the 4 heroes that freed the population from the Empress. Perched on top of the trail is a statue of the 4 heroes. Bernard Sullivan, Victor Hawkins, The love of my life Diana Lewis Caine and yours truly. It was put up there to inspire the next generation of people to hope for a brighter day. Truth be told I hate that statue. Not because two people I love aren't here no more but I'm standing with them. I made weapons to help end the war. Then I got captured and made weapons for the empress against my will, helping her kill thousands of innocents. And I just got one of my old friends killed. What's so heroic about that? I swear Sullivan, wish you were still around. You were the one who handled the fame and conflict that comes with this way better than Victor and me."

Elias's escape pod flies off to legends trail. At the same time while Elias flies to the trail Victor and the rest of the crew finish their time in Edenn and hop out of the portal back to Earth. Victor instantly contacts Elias to hear the plan of action.

Victor: Elias? What's up brother? What's the move?

Elias: I'm heading to legends trail. Julius was murdered. Whoever killed him is there.

Victor: What it in world!?...

Elias: Yeah His security team was taken out and everything else pretty much went downhill.

Victor: I see, Sarah just turned on one of the monitors and I'm looking at the headlines now. Another explosion to huh?

Elias: Yeah my money is on this guy being the exact person who blew my spot up as well.

Victor: Well alright. Well meet up with you down there. Also Sylvia should be heading back soon.

Elias: Great once were done here. We'll put the aiutu 11 online. Sylvia and the company will have their bodyguard and I can continue to...

Victor: To make the world tractors and cars I know. Herd it earlier this week. Elias were gonna gear up and back you up when we get there. Don't go too crazy and accidentally kill the guy. Because he murdered your friend. We still need information on the other lords.

Elias remembering what he saw on that computer screen shakes his head and tries to remember the bigger picture which is stopping the war lords. He tells Victor, "Don't worry I understand."

Elias and Victor cut the feed off to their monitors. Elias looks onward to what he will face. His mind racing with strategic plans on his unseen opponent. While back on the airship Victor tells his soldiers to "Gear up." While they head to legends trail.

Back at the portal Sylvia exits with Kapurma, Diwata and the aiutu 11 in tow.

Sylvia: The extra escape pod from the aircraft handles well doesn't it?

Diwata: Oh yeah besides the craziness in the portal it handled pretty good. I can't wait to visit the cities Elias built.

Sylvia: There's a few places I gotta show you! We got everything, food spots, museums, book stores, and hey if partying is your thing we got places for that to!

Kapurma: I just can't wait to try cookie dough ice cream.

They all laugh and are interrupted by a call from Maxwell. Being on the aircraft with Victor and the rest of the crew. Max catches his sister up on the information Elias gave them.

Sylvia: Alright guys looks like legends trail is our first stop!

Sylvia heads full speed to the destination.