Chapter XVII (arc2): Supremeo vs The King

In a bar miles away from the coliseum.

A man sits in front of a TV watching the fight between Supremeo and King Yafeu. He screams instructions to the King as if he could hear him.

"NOT LIKE THAT!"

"Dodge! Dodge!"

The man slams his hands on the table and screams, "THAT'S WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT BOY!!"

After the man makes his loud comment a voice screams towards him saying, "Amaro!!"

He turns towards the direction of the voice and says, "Sorry about that bartender! I just get excited when I watch the King fight!"

The bartender replies, "Relax Amaro! I know you're good for it. You and the Edson family practically built this town from the ground up! I was calling you because these droids are asking for you."

Amaro replies, "What droids?"

Two beat up worn down droids step out from behind the bartender and say, "We'd like to speak to you Mr. Amaro sir."

Amaro gives a confused look then laughs and says, "What is this? Want some autographs or a picture? Just wait after the fight guys."

Amaro sits and continues to view the fight. The droids tell him, "We're not here for that. Your all-seeing acquaintance sent us."

Amaro's eye twitches as the droid mentions this acquaintance. He tells the droids, "So Yafeu is letting him have visitors down there now?" The droids reply, "Yeah something like that..."

Amaro stands up and turns around then smiles at the droids and tells them, "Well not like King Yafeu would lose this fight anyway. I was just waiting to see how he'd win this fight! Hahaha! Let's go!"

Amaro throws money on the table for the bartender then exits with the droids.

Inside the coliseum.

Electricity cracks in the air from King Yafeu's swords.

Fumes from Supremeo's flame ignited fists light up the skies.

Both skills and technique from the combatants leave the audience with their jaws wide open.

Yafeu unleashes a barrage of attacks against Supremeo with his swords only to be met with blocks.

Sparks fill the air as Yafeu continues his onslaught.

A sword is caught with Yafeu's left hand gripping its hilt. Supremeo ignites his right fist with flames and begins to bludgeon the King. Loud echoes ring as Supremeo strikes the King.

FWAM!!!

The first punch bruises.

FWAM!!!

The second punch rips the King's skin off drawing blood.

Supremeo raises his fist to land a third blow, but quickly King Yafeu releases his left sword. He strikes Supremeo with his right sword strong enough that it blows up in his face.

Yafeu jumps back to a safe distance. Blood and bone now visible from Supremeo's flame ignited fist.

The virus coursing through Yafeu's veins begins to heal his face. The King smiles through his wounds and tells Supremeo, "That's a pretty neat move there. Fireball hands, HaHa! Only one thing though."

Supremeo replies, "What's that?"

The King answers, "It makes it seem like your creator was a child! Fireball hands haha! What a cornball piece of...!"

Before Yafeu finishes his sentence Supremeo dashes in towards Yafeu.

King Yafeu's liquid metal arm begins to move upward to Yafeu's neck then shapes itself up forming a helmet covering his head. As it closes a menacing look is seen. The King tells himself, "Yes! This is what I want. Show me what you got!"