Chapter XX (arc2): A Will Stronger Than Iron

Sigmond looks to his former prisoner and Kapurma patiently waiting for their next move. But for Kapurma and King Yafeu attacking was last on their mind.

The King witnesses Supremeo struggling to get back on his feet. It reminds him of himself years ago. Before he earned the crown. Before the tournaments to test his strength. Before Sigmond and Adira. There was Yafeu, Sarah, and their father. A prodigy of combat. A once in a generation talent. As Supremeo rises King Yafeu hears his father's voice as if he was mentoring him all over again. The voice tells him,

"You have all the strength in the world Yafeu, but it's not enough!!

You're faster than all the other students boy, but that isn't enough either. Your speed and strength can lead to complacency.

This world needs more than strength and speed. You need will! It's not enough to be strong. The will to carry your strength and skill in aiding those who need help is vital to obtaining success in your duties.

When I was younger it was enough for me to use my strength to earn money. But this is a new world Yafeu. How will you use the skill of combat once I teach you everything I know?"

A young Yafeu replies, "I will protect my friends, family, and anyone else whose innocence is threatened! Injustice toward anyone who tries to live an honest and decent life will not be tolerated!"

King Yafeu's father looks at him with a blank stare and then laughs. He says to his child, "Haha! Protecting the innocent? And your mother thought reading those comic books was bad for you. Yafeu your head's already in the right place. When you become an adult. Your will, will be stronger than iron."

As King Yafeu reminisces on this memory Supremeo is standing on his two feet. The King is in awe at the droid's will to continue to fight. He is so amazed it brings a smile to his face. The King says to Supremeo, "Still ready to fight after losing an arm? Haha! I like your style!"

Supremeo replies to the King, "Millions of lives are at stake. I can't exactly call a timeout now." King Yafeu says, "That's exactly how I roll."

The King's liquid metal arm appears to begin to shed into a light shade of blue forming a living puddle. The puddle makes its way toward Supremeo attaching itself to his missing limb.

"What's this? What's going on!?" Supremeo says to King Yafeu as this happens. The King replies, "Just lending you a hand till we finish this fight."

Supremeo looks to his left and just as the King says he did, the liquid metal forms a brand new left arm molded to fit Supremeo. The tech grips itself onto Supremeo's wiring and switches on.

Supremeo looks to his arm liking what he sees and tells King Yafeu, "Thanks, King Yafeu. It fits perfect."

Supremeo's new arm begins to glow a light purple color. His body begins to heat up, vents pop open all over Supremeo's body. Flames and smoke begin to emit from the vents.

Supremeo looks at his two allies and tells them, "I don't mean to be rude but would you handle the horde for me please?" Kapurma says to Supremeo with a smile, "Sure thing."

Then as if Supremeo made a move at the speed of sound he slashes 4 of Sigmond's tentacle tech off his back with a liquid metal katana.

King Yafeu asks Kapurma, "What did I just see?"

Kapurma replies, "That's Supremeo's meteor mode!"

King Yafeu now confused asks, "Meteor mode?"

As the combat droids begin to circle Kapurma and King Yafeu Kapurma tells the King, "Back to back!"