Chapter XIV pt.3 (arc2): King Of Cauchemar - Forged Bonds

Supremeo sits in his room provided by the King. His eyes closed pondering the fight that's ahead of him, little does he know he is being watched and scanned by a fellow machine who was once human.

Information on Supremeo's vitals, weapons, and frame are laid out in front of Sigmond to see.

Sigmond: Amazing!.....

Sigmond: King Yafeu I've scanned Supremeo's quarters as I was told. The findings are amazing!

Yafeu: Report Sigmond...

Sigmond: First of all the energy source running off this specimen is quite amazing. My scans say the source is coming off the purple gemstones on his hands and chest. That isn't all though. Those gemstones along with the metal his frame is built off of is metal that isn't registered on the periodic table.

Yafeu: Hmm just like Amaro and Bast's armor. The empress and Bernard Sullivan left too many hidden secrets to the world after their death. That won't be a problem though. I'll beat out the information on the whereabouts of this metal in our fight. Anything else I should know about Supremeo and his crew?

Sigmond's pupils reveal all the information in front of him. Scrolling through it a piece of information catches his eye.

Sigmond:....Wow, I don't believe it...

Yafeu: What is it?

Sigmond: It looks like Sarah and all her friends were telling the truth about Amaro. They are on the hunt for him. And it's not just for vengeance. It's to also protect the people of their lands.

Through the box Sigmond is encased in and the wires that run to the roof of the cave he's able to access the memories of any living creature who touches the land or flies near the airspace of Cauchemar. If the memories he's trying to access come from an artificial lifeform they come to Sigmond visually crystal clear. He accesses Supremeo's memories and sees...

*The killing of Elias Caine.

*Amaro standing over Elias grinning with the gun he shot him with.

*Supremeo in his chamber ready to be awakened.

*Elias talking to Supremeo through his chamber.

*Elias and the rest of the crew eating in Diwata's shop in Edenn.

* Elias and the rest of the crew walking to the shadow village in Edenn.

Sigmond: My gosh...I don't know where to start...

Yafeu smiles and says, "See what'd I tell you about that scanning and sonar virus. It sure is nifty isn't it."

Sigmond replies in a way that would get under Yafeu's skin. He says, "The way you mock your prisoners Adira would've been proud."

Yafeu glares at Sigmond. He (Sigmond) knows one of the things he hates more than anything else is being compared to Adira.

Pt. 3 forged bonds: Bast continues telling her story to Sarah.

Bast: So yeah the training part got pretty crazy.

Sarah: Really? And he was the youngest there!

Bast: One of the youngest but also he was the one of the best as well. He was so good it even hyped your friend Amaro up. When he arrived he didn't budge toward Adira's demands. Normally the empress would have killed anyone who disobeyed her orders, But not Amaro. She saw the value in breaking him and having him as a soldier. Once his family and platoon of soldiers were taken away from him he didn't care about anything else in life. Until he saw someone who matched his savagery again...