Chapter XI pt.1: JUSTICE

Amaro and Supremeo square off.

  The airship Maxwell, Kapurma, Sarah, Sylvia and Diwata are on hurries to the wreckage. Amaro begins to talk to his new found foe.

Amaro: So who are you supposed to be? Can't be a part of that rogue group in the undeveloped areas that pillages anything travelers have....Your armor looks too new and advanced for that. Or are you one of the Olivera family's people? Hahaha! That kid is not going anywhere. He's grown to like it there.

Amaro sees that Supremeo hasn't shown any emotion with his guesses. So he continues to poke.

Amaro: Ah! No you're not here to steal from me or recuse anyone. You're here for revenge...But who is it that's getting vengeance?

Crashing into the scene before Amaro can keep guessing is the Ship the rest of the crew is on. They begin to shoot toward Amaro as the ship flies in.

  Amaro looks towards the ship smirks and reveals a helmet that he slips on. Amaro runs in a zig zag pattern across the roof of the ship. While the ship follows. He jumps off the edge. Only to fly back up from the tech on his boots and slashes the ship with the high tech sword he carries on his back. Amaro looking down at the wreckage sees the Caine siblings through the window and realizes this could be bigger than what he assumed. This was the Caine family coming back for their pound of flesh for his unavowed sin of murdering their father. Then Supremeo's voice catches the attention of Amaro Midas. He turns around they are now both on the same side of the warship. Supremeo has a fully charged star cannon pointed at him.

Supremeo: Amaro, earlier you assumed I was here for vengeance. I am here for JUSTICE!

Supremeo lets off a shot from his star cannon. A blinding blue and white light engulfs Amaro and destroys his half of the roof of the broken warship. The star cannon blast catches the attention the rest of the crew as well as everyone else on the warship. As Supremeo glares at the blinding light. His panoptes lens alerts him of movement within the light coming at him fast.

A black silhouette appears behind the light charging forward. Then to everyone's shock as if he had powers beyond the mortal world Amaro Midas with his blade in hand glowing black and orange splits the starlight in two as if it were water from the sea.

Amaro charges toward Supremeo his armor now glowing a bright gold from the star cannons heat. Amaro swings his sword toward Supremeo. He misses then Supremeo tells himself, "Cutting through the star cannon should have been impossible. What's his sword made of?"

The dodge from Amaro's sword is then followed by a fire ball from Supremeo's right hand to Amaro's face. The flames blur Amaro's vision for a moment then is followed by an inekium star flamed fist from Supremeo's left, it connects to Amaro's jaw. The blow rocks Amaro through his zhekumium helmet. Sparks fly as both the unbreakable metals from earth and edenn clash against each other.

Amaro lands a punch on Supremeo's face and a kick to his torso. Followed by a swing from Amaro's sword. It grazes Supremeo's shoulder leaving a burning scratch from the heat of the blade. Supremeo stares at the damage and asses it. His panoptes lens warns him about taking too much damage from the sword.

Supremeo steps back and uses his panoptes lens to gain information on Amaro's sword. The reply shocks Supremo. In bold letters the lens tells him, "NO INFORMATION FOUND." Amaro begins to talk to Supremeo.

Amaro: Ha! Ha! Ha! Do you like this? (Holding his sword.) I have no idea what this thing is made of but it reacts to the wielders will. No matter how bad I want to cut through something, with this baby in hand I WILL cut through it, because my will is unbreakable. That's how I sliced though that energy blast earlier, but your shoulder gets a tiny baby scratch? What's that armor made out of? You're with Elias's kids so I assume it's made out of the same stuff those aiutu were made out of. Well isn't that awesome!? We needed more of that stuff. I'd be glad to rip it off your corpse once were done here.