Chapter XXIV.1: Reflection

Deep beneath the planet, a hidden lab can be seen.

Low level droids are working, gathering tech for a task they were summoned to complete.

The droids surround a lifeless body. They inject and attach various pieces of tech to the figure.

Then moments later the lifeless body jolts with movement. It jolts again, then its eyes open.

Minutes pass as the droids look to their work. Then a voice comes from the once corpse. It says, "Hand me the mirror."

The voice that spoke belongs to Sigmond.

The droids obey their command and find the mirror so Sigmond can look at himself and the work the droids did.

As he peers into the mirror he smiles and says, "Ahhh nice to see you again Nevin, it's a shame it had to be under these circumstances."

The reflection peering back into the mirror is the deceased comrade of the King's, Amaro, and Bast. But the mannerisms he shows are different.

Through Sigmond's ingenuity, his consciousness has been transferred into Nevin Otrov's body.

Sigmond stands on his two feet, clenched his fists, and throws a few punches, followed by a few kicks.

He puts his hands down and smirks. His eyes then light up and flash statistics and info about the droids, tools, and tech in front of him.

Sigmond then says, "Excellent, the virus can now control corpses. And I'm in control of the most powerful one in Avalon! Now Nevin! Let's get to work! Hahaha!"