o n e h u n d e r e d t h i r t y f o u r

1 week later...

Theo had been able to come out of her trance, being more happy, able to eat, sleep and finally talk about things with Daryl.

It had been a few hours of her being alone as she waited for Daryl to come back.

She waited patiently, on their shared bed.

The door finally opened and the heavy steps made their way from the door to the bed quickly, as there was only one floor to the place that they were staying in.

"Hey" Theo smiled, sitting up from her previous lying position.

She laid in a pair of long socks, her underwear hidden by one of Daryl's large shirts.

"Hey" Daryl returned one, throwing the food he had caught on the far counter, walking around to the end of the bed, looking towards Theo.

"You alright?" He asked her as she sat on her knees.

"Hmm" She hummed as she slowly crawled over to the end of the bed, where Daryl stood with his hands on either side of the board, leaning slightly forwards.

Their faces were inches apart.

"You okay?" She teased as she looked down to his lips and up to his eyes before sitting on her knees once again.

"What are you up to?" He cocked an eyebrow at her causing her to smirk.

"Nothing" She leaned up on her knees, making the gap between them become smaller. "I just missed you" She placed her hands on his leather, before slowly pulling it off his shoulders, Daryl allowing her to do so.

He looked down to her lips, wanting nothing more to kiss her, but he let her do what she wanted to do, with every movement, every touch, he was loving every second.

She moved his hair from his face as his hands ran up her sides, his fingers tucking under her shirt, rubbing his thumbs on her hips.

"I love you" Theo whispered, holding his face in her hands, rubbing on the slight stubble that was growing.

His heart fluttered like it was the first time he was hearing it.

It may have been because it was the first time he had heard it in a long time, but just like the first time she made him feel complete when she said it.

"I love you too" Daryl matched her tone as he dipped his head down to meet her lips.

She wrapped her fingers in his hair as he leaned further down to deepen the kiss.

Daryl kicked off his shoes, not breaking contact once.

She moved back, breaking their kiss as she sat on her ass, waiting for Daryl to move to her.

Daryl laughed under his breath, walking around to the side of the bed.

Leaning over and grabbing her ankles, pulling them so she laid with her legs over the side of the bed.

She let out a breath of air as she laughed at the sudden movement.

"Someone's eager," She teased, biting her lip slightly.

"I only wanna do it if you're ready" Daryl looked down at her lying on the bed.

They hadn't had sex since the loss of their baby, they hadn't even thought about it.

"Shhh" She sat up and pulled him down to her lips. "I want this, I really want this" She pulled him down to her once again for a quick kiss before parting.