o n e h u n d e r e d f i f t y

"We have no other choice" Theo heard from outside the doors where everyone else had gathered.

She had fallen asleep, and once she found herself alone when she woke up she adventured out to find everyone else. 

"What's going on?" Theo asked as she walked in, confusion written all over her face as the others looked between one and other.

"Hey baby, are you feeling better?" Daryl walked straight over to her.

She woke up a few minutes ago, on her own, a poncho over her body and a bag below her head.

"Just confused, what's going on?" She asked again, looking around the room.

"We have a plan, we have to cross their borders though" Michonne explained, making Theo slowly nod.

"Who's borders? Because I don't remember agreeing to any fucking boarders" Theo snapped, walking slowly over to the map, looking at where Michonne was pointing.

"Theo-" Michonne began.

"Oh, you mean where they stuck 11 of our peoples' heads on spikes?" Theo smiled cunningly.

People couldn't lie, that look she gave sent shivers down their spines.

"Well, let's hope we don't run into any of them" Theo looked around the room, taking off Daryl's poncho and giving it back to him, walking out of the room to find Lydia.

"Hey kiddo" Theo sat beside her.

"Hi" She smiled before she focused her eyes back onto the ground and her hands.

"What are you thinking about?" Theo asked, oblivious to everyone's thoughts on Lydia.

"Everyone hates me" Lydia sighed, swallowing a lump in her throat.

"Yeah, I've been there" Theo smirked. "Don't listen to anyone Lydia, I mean it. You let people in your heads you'll never stop blaming yourself..." Theo wasn't sure if she was being too brutal, she was so used to talking to Carl like it, knowing that she would mean nothing but honestly in what she said.

"How? You know I am the reason they all got killed right. I'm the reason Carl died" Lydia looked up at Theo harshly, unbelieved on how she was so forgiving.

"Okay, yeah, maybe you are. Maybe he would still be here right now, I would be sitting here with him instead of you. Is that what you wanna hear?" Theo snapped back, looking at Lydia with tears flooding her eyes.

"Or maybe, it was destined to happen either way. Maybe, Alpha would have always crossed our paths, and maybe Alpha would have still killed 11 of our people. Hell I could have been one of them. Or Daryl, or Carol or anyone else. Maybe if I hadn't given you away 16 years ago, maybe Alpha would have no reason to be in the state, maybe if my dad didn't get shot 12 years ago the world might not have ended. There is a lot of shit that's happened all because of something. Hell, my best friend is dead because of me." Theo ranted, getting more and more upset the more she talked.

"Carl was everything to me, I loved him more than anything in this world. Because he was my brother, the light in the darkness, the sweet in the sour and the happiness in my entire life. Hell, I wish it was me that was dead instead of him because I wasted my entire life doing drugs, drinking, having no dreams, no plans, no nothing. It literally took the world to end for me to give a shit about my life and other peoples. It took one day for me to go from a ruined teen to a ruined mother to a selfish woman. I should have been killed so long ago Lydia, because if so, so many more people would be alive" Theo cried as she looked at Lydia who had broken down with her.

"Or maybe, I wasn't ruined, maybe I wasn't wasting my life. Maybe it just took one thing for me to realise that there was more to life, than life itself" Theo cried looking over to Daryl, he was listening discreetly as he sat with Aaron, they both where.

"Your foster dad died, my dad died. My mum. My best friend. My brother. People died, a lot sooner than what they should have done because of this world. People died because of certain circumstances. But people die, because it's their time, and no one can be blamed for that other than those who took that time from them. My brother would tell you not to blame yourself, I am telling you, not to blame yourself." Theo took Lydia's hands in hers as they both cried. "Carl is the type of boy who would be so mad at me if I was mad at you for this. He would tell me that I am being ridiculous because I finally have the child I've always wanted and I am ruining it because he is dead '' Theo tried to laugh "Carl would literally smack me if I blamed you. I know that it's hard to see Lydia, because I have been there myself so many times before. But please..." Theo whispered into her crying state. "I need you to stop blaming yourself for actions only Alpha will get the consequences for. You should be happy that you got to meet most of those people before they died. Because they died knowing you too. Carl died knowing that he was an uncle, he died knowing I was going to be okay. He died, so we could live. And we have to keep on living for him" She finally stopped crying.

It was like she wasn't just telling Lydia this, she was telling herself.

Lydia cried as she nodded, leaning her head against Theo's shoulder.

"Anyone else who gives you grief, come to me. Not Daryl, because he is too nice about it" Theo smiled, laughing slightly as Lydia chuckled.

"You know he told me to do the opposite" Lydia snitched as they both laughed.

"Did he now?" Theo smirked up at Daryl who slowly made his way over when he saw Theo in tears, wanting to make sure she was okay.

"Hey, in my defence you can be scary" Daryl sat beside Theo, wrapping an arm around her waist as the three of them sat together in silence.

Theo smiled as she finally realised that she had her dream family, right there...

I AM CRYING. 

THEO IS GROWING

MY BABY IS SO STRONG

GOD I LOVE HER, I HAVE AN ATTACHMENT TO THEO AND I WANT HER TO HAVE THE LIFE SHE DESERVES 

(I AM ALSO WRITING THIS LIKE SHE IS A REAL PERSON LOL)

THEO IS GETTING STRONGER AND STRONGER MY LOVELIES AND I CANNOT WAIT TO BEING SEASON 10:)