o n e h u n d e r e d f o r t y f o u r

AHHH HOLY SHIT.

THIS IS SHORT FOR A REASON. 

YOU ARE NOT READY!

THIS IS THE FINAL UPDATE OF TODAY, SO PLEASE ENJOY AND DONT FORGET, LEAVE ME SOME QUESTIONS:)

Theo and Daryl spent hours outside of the small window that connected the outside to the cells.

Theo had sat herself between his legs, he played with her hair as they listened carefully to the two teenagers talk for hours on end about their lives. 

"What about your life before the world ended?" Henry asked the girl, who's name was Lydia.

"It sucked, a little less than this but I had only just turned 4, and what I do remember wasn't exactly glamorous" She laughed slightly.

"Well?" Henry asked her, taking a seat comfortably on the floor, looking over to the girl.

"Well, I was in care. I was abandoned by my real family. I was literally adopted 3 months before the world broke out." Lydia sadly stated, sighing under her breath.

"Sorry" Henry apologised, frowning.

"Hey, it wasn't you that left me on the doorstep of a Mexican school, forced to be flown to America where you spent 3 years of your life in care, then got adopted and then the world broke out..." Lydia laughed sarcastically. 

But all it did to Theo was make her freeze.

No.

Surely not.

"T?" Daryl whispered as her entire body went tense.

"Wait..." Theo's voice broke as he got off of the ground. Daryl followed her quickly as she paced.

"Oh my god" She tried not to be too loud.

"T, baby breathe" Daryl held her shoulders as Theo began to hyperventilate.

"Holy shit" Theo's tears escaped her.

"Okay, remember, lots of kids get left on the doorstep of Mexican Schools" He tried to calm her, but his statement was far from making it better.

"Really" She looked at him annoyed

"Sorry" Daryl apologised.

"Oh my god" Theo rubbed her head before storming into the cells.

The two teens jumped as Lydia backed into her corner once again.

"How old are you!" Theo demanded, walking to her cell.

"Wha-" She tried to talk.

"How old are you. Please" Theo begged, the girl looked at her confused.

"15... I think I'm almost 16, what month is it?" She looked around confused.

"May" Theo whispered.

"Yeah, I was born on the 16th of June" She explained, still looking confused.

"Oh my god" Theo almost passed out.

"Why, what does that have to do with anything?"

"T?"

"That was the date" Theo looked at Lydia.

That girl.

Was her daughter...